No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though I was disappointed yesterday, he made it up to me today by texting me when he arrived in Georgia. I didn't think he would have Internet there, so I was very happy and surprised

Comment

We just had an hour long video chat. It was amazing and painful to see him, knowing how far he is. He made me smile because he found and sang a song for every emotion I was going through.

Comment

He makes me feel like I can breathe today... and that is amazing.

Comment

Because I sent him an email asking if he wants me to make chicken pot pie for dinner. This is what he responds:

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
            Because I sent him an email asking if he wants me to make chicken pot pie for dinner. This is what he responds:

A man who responds in gifs is my kind of man.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
            Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
            Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I love him today because exciting things are happening. And because he took this strengths test and his top 5 results are so very him. And he said my top 5 results are so very me. (Phew!)

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
              Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
              Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I love him today because he applied and got HIRED for a manger's position at a restaurant so that he would be able to make and save more money for us. He's such a hard worker and I love that about him.
                Our love story:
                Attended the same high school 2004-2007
                Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
                Reconnected: August 2012
                Began dating LD: November 2012
                Engaged! March 2014
                Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Heavenly_Love12 View Post
                  I love him today because he applied and got HIRED for a manger's position at a restaurant so that he would be able to make and save more money for us. He's such a hard worker and I love that about him.
                  Congratulations to him!! That's really exciting (:

I love my S/O today, because he has the patience of a saint. He's a freelance 3D artist, and the thing he's been working on for the past 4 days has been giving him nothing but trouble. He hasn't lost his cool yet. He's fantastic at what he does, and he's so patient. It's wonderful.

Comment

I'm going to change mine to "I am appreciative of him" because we haven't quite reached the I love you stage yet.

I am appreciative of him today because we had an awesomely productive conversation yesterday about my frustrations and today I can really tell he heard me. He listened to what I had to say and what I was feeling and today he has actively shown that by sending me wonderful compliments and reassurances.

Comment

I love him today because he's incredibly understanding when my moods are all over the place.
                      "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

Congratulations, Heavenlylove

I love him today because he is soon to apologize. My mother said to me, never marry a man who can't say he is sorry! I think that is a wonderful thing about him. I feel so appreciated by him sharing blame when things go wrong.
                        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today for all his support on the story I've just started writing - his feedback, edits and suggestions - and for reading it. It's a little girly, fantasy and childishy (or at least it stemmed from an idea like that and I'm hoping to steer away from that) and yet still he's happy to help Makes me feel bad about the feedback I've given him on his stories now!

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
                          Started Dating - 08.11.12
                          First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
                          Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          22 / 60

Comment

I love him today because he said this to me:

: steve jobs said... you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma.

Looking backwards... as I've said... I was the happiest with you. Your caring, charm, wit, craziness, talks, hugs, kisses, and mindblowing sex. I'm extremely lucky that the dots have aligned and connected and I'll never forget that or let you out of my sight again.

Comment

I love him today because he's having such hard time dealing with his dad's passing. He wished his dad were here to show him the right path. All I could say is that I was sure his dad would be proud of the person he is, just as I am.

Comment

I love him today because he still accept me for who I am despite of all my failings.

Comment

Working...
                                X