No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love her today because no matter how many obstacles life gives me I know I can't ever give up because she is waiting and good things come to those who wait. I love her today because she gives my life purpose and gives me a solid goal to work towards each day.

Comment

I love him today for being the most wonderful and caring person I know.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because even though he was raised tough, he dares to be vounerable with me. It is truely a gift.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Because he has undending patience and understanding for me 'biting' him when I'm angry at someone else.
          “We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness — and call it love — true love.”
          ― Robert Fulghum, True Love

Met UK 3.08.2012-5.08.12 ->UK 1.12.12-3.12.12->PL 8.02.13-16.02.13->PL 1.06.13-9.06.13->UK 3.08.13-17.08.13->UK 26.10.2013-02.11.2013->PL 30.11.2013-08.12.2013->PL 22.03.2014-29.03.2014->UK 31.05.2014-07.06.2014->PL 06.09.2014-13.09.13->UK 20.12.2014-03.01.2015
          Closed the distance >21.03.2015
          sigpic

Comment

I love him today because he shares his deepest fears and desires with me. Something very special about a man who allows himself to be vulnerable with the special woman in his life.
            Met Online : July 2013
            Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
            2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
            3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
            Proposal : December 2014
            Closed distance : February 2015
            Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

I love him today because he truly cares about me, protects and makes me feel safe....
              Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

I love him today because he takes his studies so seriously. He honestly isn't the best student, but he puts in the effort, and I am sure he will pass his exams. It is important in the stort term because he has a job he can't get old in (all his friends from when he started already left and his body is starting to tell he has to leave soon). It is also vital in the long term because studies may be the only real chance we have at closing the distance (I am not able to marry him). I am so proud of him.
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he shows me every day how much he appreciated me

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                  First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                  Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                  Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                  Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                  Married: 1/24/2015
                  Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he has taken concrete steps to establish our relationship as serious, even before we had discussions about immigration requirements. Now he's even happier to do joint account and add me as emergency contact at government agencies etc

Comment

I love him today because of his ability to help me push through the loneliness of being apart. I have been down lately, and he helps me to remember that this LDR will not be a LDR forever. We balance each other.. After reading some of the posts here, I am realizing how blessed I am to have someone that calls me the minute he awakens, texts when he can during the day, skypes quite a bit, and never goes to sleep without tucking me in via phone first.. I am also blessed in the fact that we do not have to go months and months without seeing each other.. The longest is about 2 months, but usually we try for a weekend a month.. So, I guess overall, I love him today for being a true faithful partner and husband...

Comment

I love him today because he gets so goofy when he's tired, and laughs about the silliest crap. It's more amusing than it has any right to be, especially when his voice goes all silly and highpitched.

~
                        It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                        A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                        The hands of the many must join as one
                        And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love him for sticking with me even when I'm being weird and feeling depressed. I love that we're good at staying calm even when we disagree on things, and that we're good at clarifying misunderstandings and the like. It's a good sign for the future
                          first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
                          second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

I love him today because he soldiers himself through his studies, even though he doesn't really care for it. He wants to be somewhere else, to do something with his future. I can't save him or support him or even marry him, I am very dependant of that he can make a life for himself where he is - and where we might be together in the future. He is looking to the future.

Comment

I love him today because he is my biggest cheerleader and speaks highly of me to his friends and family.

Comment

I love him today because even though I'm sick and still not feeling well after nearly two weeks, he can make me feel better when he tells me he loves me and he's cute and tells me he would snuggle and keep me warm if he was here. I love when he's cute and adorable like this!!

Comment

Working...
                                X