No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love her today because we had the most wonderful time this morning. We talked, smiled, laughed, watched some TV/Youtube and just enjoyed each other's company. There was so much smiling and air-kissing and it just felt so nice... :3

Comment

Because he's been so understanding about my fears.

Comment

I love him today because he's so happy down in Galway for the day, and I know he's needed this break for so long--I'm so happy that he's happy. Plus he talked on the phone and g-talked to me, and he's just been so sweet and caring and kind.
        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because he cheered me up after a bad day by sending me a video of him dancing around in his underpants to a silly song for my amusement. He can't dance, but I was amused.

Comment

I love her today for showing me the kind of cats she likes.

Comment

because he texted me early this morning to apologize and tell me he loves me and this isn't my fault. I appreciated that a lot.

Comment

I love him today for being my safe place to try anything.
                My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                It's just me and you
                Put the pedal to the metal
                Baby, turn the radio on
                We can run to the far side of nowhere
                We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

I love him today because I woke up to him chugging Bulmers and having a dance party with his niece. Love his style. :P Plus we spent an hour this morning listening to random songs, while he was the "DJ" and busted out with crazy dance moves.

He's the most fun person I know.
                  "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Just had to post again--my SO just drunk called me and told me his version of a "Hamlet soliloquy" about how much he loves me.

This is exactly why we are together.

Comment

I love him today because he never fails to give me butterflies and make me feel as though I'm so incredibly special to him. Makes a girl feel pretty spoiled.
                      Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
                      Dating: December 2019
                      First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
                      - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

I love Nory today because she is so sentimental and her heart is bigger than anyone else's I know. I was talking to her about a Koreanovela super movie she watched (21 hours long) over the course of the last two days, and she was telling me how she felt as if she were experiencing all the emotional ups and downs of the character as she watched the marathon movie. And she was so sad when she finished it, I wanted to hug her and make her feel better SOOOOO much! My Nory means more to me than I mean to myself.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Mikenzi View Post
                          I love him today because he never fails to give me butterflies and make me feel as though I'm so incredibly special to him. Makes a girl feel pretty spoiled.

awwwz...i feel so lucky to get to be the one to spoil you...

I love her today..because after another night of sleeping together on skype...and waking up together...and talking before she had to go to work...and the more we do things like this together...the more i realize...that i want to be with her forever...and will never do anything to change that...can't wait till she comes home to me....

Comment

I love my SO today because I just saw them in their outfit they're wearing for their senior pictures. They just look so utterly amazing, and my heart is all crazy right now. I can't believe someone like them would want to go out with someone like me. I'm lucky. :3

Comment

I love her yesterday for letting me sleep when I didn't feel good.
                              I love her today for pricing out flight/hotel packages for when I'm supposed to see her in February.

Comment

You killed that danged wasp for me! Thank you.
                                My heart belongs to a pilot!
                                ~*~
                                ~*~
                                [/center]

Comment

Working...
                                X