No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is trying to learn how to speak in an Australian accent.

I wish her good luck.

Comment

Because he's mine. <33
      "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
      This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
      Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

he is there for me, i love him so much today for just existing in my life. <3 i love u penguin

Comment

Because he did his own research about a procedure I'm having done next week, even though I'm sure the average guy wouldn't want to know the details What a diamond!

Comment

I love him today because while he is on a day-trip he helped me solve a technical problem with my smart phone!!

Comment

I love him today because one of the main reasons that he won't mail himself to me is because it's illegal to mail humans. <3<3
              "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."

Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love him today because he checked the mail at his house almost every day for two weeks just in case I had sent him something (usually it's just a letter) and hadn't mentioned it. ^_^;
                .. I now want to though and I need to wait so that I can let him know before I do it. XD

Yeah.. double post. Sorry.

Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

He borrowed a stranger's phone at the airport when we got separated to make sure he could talk to me before we had to get on our flights.
                  "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                  Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Because he truly sees me as beautiful, inside and out. <3
                    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because we finally solidified the decision to try for a baby after I move. I'm too excited for words

Met online: 1/30/11
                      Met in person: 5/30/12
                      Second visit: 9/12/12
                      Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Because he texts me when he leaves Skype to poop...and then proceeds to give me a play-by-play of what's going on. Which of course, absolutely cracks me up, and makes me ridiculously happy to be with this crazy guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezface View Post
                          Because we finally solidified the decision to try for a baby after I move. I'm too excited for words
                          Wow!!! Congrats. Baby plans seem ages away, and definitely not for another 6 years for us...but this is so awesome. Wishing you an easy and ridiculously fun conception.

Comment

If the weather is nice tomorrow my SO will be walking me back from our job search on the bike trail like old times
                            " There is always hope.
                            "

Comment

Originally posted by C_loves_L View Post
                              Because he texts me when he leaves Skype to poop...and then proceeds to give me a play-by-play of what's going on. Which of course, absolutely cracks me up, and makes me ridiculously happy to be with this crazy guy.
                              You should see how casually my GF and I bring up the need to poop. We just throw it around like we want to get a drink.

You made me realise how disgusting my GF and I are. That's why I love her.

Comment

Because he makes me care about issues I wouldn't have blinked at before. He just encourages me to be an all-around better, more informed, globally conscious person.

He's my hero. <3
                                "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Working...
                                X