I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he's so patient with my family.
    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because he talked about having babies again... and how he can't wait. Seems not a typical thing for a 23 yr old guy, but hey, it's REALLY appealing<3
      My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
      It's just me and you
      Put the pedal to the metal
      Baby, turn the radio on
      We can run to the far side of nowhere
      We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

Because he explained a load of French grammar to me this morning even though he was busy at work. I have an unfair advantage over the rest of my class!

Comment

I love my SO today because she is workring her ass off with school and doing an amazing job! I'm so proud of her!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
          Married April 18th, 2015!!
          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

He agreed that take out and getting it on was better than cooking in and no getting it on.

Comment

I love him today because last night, on Skype, I brought up an article I read and how it might relate to us and he seemed disagreeable to it... but after talking about it again, while on break and his listening to me AGAIN about it, he seems more agreeable. Being able to talk out even the littlest things with him is amazing. And something I've never had before
              My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
              It's just me and you
              Put the pedal to the metal
              Baby, turn the radio on
              We can run to the far side of nowhere
              We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

I love him today because, despite the fact that it woke me up (and I get as angry as a bear in hibernation when you wake me up), I got a good morning text from him! It made my day! <3

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I love him because he loves me too, and were both hating the distance and missing each other but in the end I know e can make it through anything, that I can lean on him emotionally and we'll get through this distance. (And I love him today for waiting up and coming on to message me when I got home from my flight)
                  I love you Nathan <3
                  sigpic
                  5/25/09 <3

Comment

She has been dealing with me while I have been very clingy and annoying.

Also, we discussed how we are going to Christmas. THE FOOD

Comment

I love him today because he the makes time for me everyday and today was no exception. I know he was exhausted and had a very long day today at work but he stayed up with me till he could no longer. He is the most awesome mix of tender and masculinity and the sound of his voice alone drives me mad. If I won the lottery today, I would gladly give it all up just to be allowed to never have leave him again at another airport.
                      "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love him today for the sheer fact that he can brighten my day with laughs.

Comment

I love him today because he's everything I have ever wanted to asked for in a man. He is patient and kind. He's honest and he makes me so comfortable. I can honestly talk to him about anything. He holds my life together and I can't imagine life any other way.

Comment

I love him today because he got me the book I need for my therapy session on Friday so now I have one less thing to worry about.

Comment

I love him today because waking up to his "goodnight" messages always makes me smile

Comment

I love him today BC he told me I was adorable when I waited for my good bye hug before he left for work. And followed it up by telling me he'd be back in a few hours for his torment the gf fix or he'd go through withdrawal...lol
                                "You want for myself
                                You get me like no one else
                                I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
                                Even in the darkest part of me
                                I am beautiful with you
                                Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
                                You're here with me
                                Just show me this and I'll believe
                                I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment