No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have massive time of the month cravings and called my boyfriend to ask him to pick me up some cookies. They didn't have cookies so he called and named all the things they had and then went to the ice cream isle and told me all the flavors. He unfortunately wouldn't let me get two tubs of ice cream! How are you supposed to decide between pralines and cream and Strawberry cheesecake!?

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
      I have massive time of the month cravings and called my boyfriend to ask him to pick me up some cookies. They didn't have cookies so he called and named all the things they had and then went to the ice cream isle and told me all the flavors. He unfortunately wouldn't let me get two tubs of ice cream! How are you supposed to decide between pralines and cream and Strawberry cheesecake!?
      Haagen Dasz! i'll bet also.. yep.. I get you... should have bought both!

Comment

Because it just hit home to me today how lucky I am that I have found someone who loves me enough to be willing to leave his job that he's worked at for nine years, his entire family and his home to move 600 miles to a different country to be with me.

Comment

I love him today because I've been so sick the past few days, but hes been there to take care of me. Last night I was a mess, but he picked me up and put me to bed and snuggled with me all night, even though I was coughing, sneezing....and pretty sure I dribbled on him. I felt so crappy, hair everywhere, snotty nose, red puffy eyes, but he still told me I was beautiful. He still makes me feel special.

Comment

I love him today because he is working overtime and working so hard to save up money for our first visit. Of course I worry that he'll overwork himself (he's so tired working 10 hour shifts sometimes). But I'm also just in awe that someone would care about me and our relationship so much that he would do that for us, just to make sure we have a great time and can do lots of things together (even though being with him is totally enough for me. lol). I don't know anyone else who would go the extra mile to do that.
            *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

Before anything else, thanks to this thread! My SO and I started an "I love you more today because..." text exchange every night before I go to bed now because of this thread. It's just so sweet.

Anyway, I love him today because he went on Facebook when I told him to, he went on Viber when I told him to, and called me on Skype when I told him to. Well, he called me his 'boss' but it's really romantic when he really does what I ask him to.

Comment

I love her today because she opened up to me yesterday in a way she'd never before. I know it was probably very hard for her to do but it had to be done and she feels better about it all now. I love that she knows I'm here no matter what and will never judge her, only support her.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                Married April 18th, 2015!!
                Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love my chicken today because

.....He takes such good care of me. Ordering me my weekly shop online and having it delivered
                  .....Buying me a laptop and speakers so we can keep communicating

I love you dumpling :-)

Started Writing - February 2010
                  First Visit - September 2010
                  Second Visit - June 2011
                  Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
                  Our Wedding Day - April 2012
                  Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
                  NOA1 - July 2012
                  NOA2 - December 2012
                  Fourth Visit - December 2012
                  Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

I love him today because we can be completely honest with each other and talk things over

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
                    Started Dating - 08.11.12
                    First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
                    Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    22 / 60

Comment

I Love Him Todayh
                      Because he is so adorable when he is sleeping.

Comment

...because he listens and is there for me. Like today when I had to go through something awfull. I can tell him anything

Comment

i love him today because he texted me this morning and called me the nickname I gave him lol sounds weird but I think its so cute.

Comment

I love him today because he's so cute when he's working. He mumbles and makes cute faces and stuff when he figures something out. It's adorable. It just reminds me how freaking smart he is. It's quite impressive.
                            Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
                            Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
                            Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
                            LD again: July 24, 2012
                            Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
                            Married: November 1, 2014
                            Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

because I do, because she loves me, because we make each other happy, because we are meant to be

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                              2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                              3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                              4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                              5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                              6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                              7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                              Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                              UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

I love her today because even though we were only able to talk for about 10 minutes in (her) morning, it was more than enough to cheer me up and make my day!

I wish her well during her 6 hour (practice) exam for her finals .

Ma armastan sind!

Comment

Working...
                                X