No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love her today because she really knows just how to welcome me into her weekend.
    "Live, laugh and love. Always."

Comment

I love him today because even when I'm having a mega crappy day, he can turn my mood completely around in a matter of minutes. <3
      sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

I love him today because all he has to do is smile <3 and it still gives me butterflies.

Comment

Oh those eyes
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because just having him "here" makes me fee safe and happy and warm even though he's asleep and I can't see him cause his room is so dark.
            "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

I love him today because he can make me laugh even when I'm feeling down.

Comment

He makes me forget about my scars. One of the first things he said to me when we started dating was that he loved me not in spite of everything that I had to go through, but because of it, because I got up and kept going

Comment

I love him today because he has an amazing smile that just melts my heart

Comment

I love him today because he needs lots of love so he gets to feel better really soon.
                    I love him today because even if he was feeling sick last night he spent time with me and made me feel loved

Comment

Originally posted by OperaDiva View Post
                      He makes me forget about my scars. One of the first things he said to me when we started dating was that he loved me not in spite of everything that I had to go through, but because of it, because I got up and kept going
                      That's so sweet!

I love him today because we're both smarty pants to one another with sarcasm and it makes our relationship so much more fun
                      Last edited by Rachelm920; November 11, 2013, 03:23 PM.

Comment

I love her today because despite going through all the effort of trying to receive a money transfer from me at one location, then being told to go to another location instead, and then being denied because of an issue with her name on the order, she never once complained about the situation. She simply told me what I needed to fix and that she would try again soon.

Comment

Because when I felt like we were falling apart, he called me today before work just to say that he loves me.
                          sigpic

Comment

I love him today because yesterday morning we got up at five, he made us both coffee and then drove me to the airport (2 hours) and then drove all the way back in the awful traffic to go to work. He could have dropped me of at the bus station. And because he is the cutest and sexiest man I know - and he is MINE

Comment

I love him today because he just randomly called me and said... Can I tell you something? I said sure and he said :

I love you!

Completely made my afternoon

Comment

I love her today because she used the money I sent her to confirm hotel reservations for our first meet up and vacation together!

Comment

Working...
                                X