No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he is trying to get house renovations far advanced by the time my next visit comes up. I put up with a lot of inconvenience during my 1st visit and he doesn't want me to endure that again...love him soo much
    Met Online : July 2013
    Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
    2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
    3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
    Proposal : December 2014
    Closed distance : February 2015
    Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

I love him today for surprising me with flowers and even having a go at my mother tounge! I also love him for being so natural and relaxed around me, he makes me relax and when we are like this the relationship is effortless.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

He told me I'll be on his mind all day today

Comment

I love him today for allowing his frustration of not being able to make it here today to show through. He always is so "go with the flow" and things just don't bother him. So for him to really show me that all he wants is to be here....makes me love him all the more.
          To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I love him today because no matter how far i fall down he picks me up.
            He stays up way past when he should just to get an hour to talk to me sometimes. I love him because hes trying to work on showing more affection because i need it since im so low on confidence, even though he is really kept to himself <3

Comment

He let me pick a movie for us to watch together. We just saw Neighbors and laughed off butts off together on Skype.
              "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love him today because I know how hard it is for him to trust and value himself, but he is doing his best to let my love and trust in. Every single success he has at being more confident and relaxed makes me so proud.

~
                It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                The hands of the many must join as one
                And together we'll cross the river

Comment

He skyped me to talk about engagement rings pics I had sent him. He thought it was too important a discussion to have via text. awwww ...I love my baby!

Comment

I am still exited about the flowers. And also what he wrote me a card, in Norwegian! I actually think it is the first card he ever wrote me, and he calls me something sweet every day. I can sense that he trusts me. I feel so grateful and confirmed.
                    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by Petals View Post
                      He skyped me to talk about engagement rings pics I had sent him. He thought it was too important a discussion to have via text. awwww ...I love my baby!
                      Glad you kind of sorted it

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
                        Glad you kind of sorted it

Yeah I got carried away last night and just sent the pics hahaha... He was so cool about it

Comment

Glad you worked out what do to

Comment

Because he is so perfectly imperfect.
                            "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

He calls me every day to say I love you

Comment

I love him today, because he is always there for me, I know that he will always be mine, and I don't have to worry about being alone, or being unhappy ever again.
                                Oh! And because he understands my sleepy grunts when he calls to wake me up from my naps.

Comment

Working...
                                X