Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling very alone now....

Hi, new here

Basically my man came to see me two days ago and we've spent the entire weekend together, its been the best two days of my life but he's flying back to Ireland now and it's like i've lost him. I just don't think i'll be able to cope when i see him on msn again. I'm only 15 and his mail still goes through his parents so its not like i can send him anything. I really really really want him here, and it could be another seven months until i see him again. My laptop is really suffering from over usage, so video calling is awkward because it makes my whole laptop freeze roughly every two minutes, and its very expensive to call each other and i feel bad because i'm not earning money yet and won't be until i turn 16 in the summer, and he has yet to get a job because there are almost no vacancies. So what can i do to help ease the pain?? It's like he's taken a part of me back with him and i'm left with nothing except memories. Its heart breaking. Of course i am so happy he came to see me and the time we spent together was like my whole life began, but now its all over for so so long. What should i do?? What does everyone else do to cope?
    Last edited by holdinghands; May 31, 2010, 06:43 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall. ~ Doug Fetherling

i know how hard to be far away from your hubby. i've done that part last two months ago, and its killing me, missing him so much and the feeling of like-you wanna fly (if only we have wing's)going back to his arms again.
    email him everyday, send new pictures with each other, text msgs, it will help a lot.
    and keep your self busy, be strong and be patient. soon you will see him again!

Comment

thank you for replying
      yeah i know what you mean, i've been looking up flights to ireland even though i know i can't go and see him.
      i will try and keep myself busy, all of my friends are now converging on me for some retail therapy. i will definitely be speaking to him over the internet every day and i will try and just keep looking forward to things, like our one year anniversary is two months, and even when he comes back online tonight after travelling home he'll have the pictures we took of us together so thats something even closer to look forward to. thanks again for replying.

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall. ~ Doug Fetherling

Comment

Working...
      X