Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a bad place right now...

Hi everybody,

this is the first time ive been written something here.
    And this is making me so sad.
    My bf lives in another country and we havnt seen each other since october.
    Next time will be in august and im really trying to keep my head over water.
    But i miss him so much.
    It feels like i dont have a life, im only missing him.
    Of course we talk every day on skype and we text each others..
    but i need something more right now.
    I feel alone.
    I never feel like this when we talk, just during the days.. they seems so long.
    How can i get out of this feeling?
    I dont want us to break up, i love him so much..
    Help..

Maybe you could try to do something with him that you are able to do online or over Skype (If you have a webcam of course). My SO and I play World of Warcraft while we are on Skype together and it makes for a lot of fun and I feel like we are getting more out of the experience which makes the feeling of not being able to see them not as bad, plus it helps get rid of awkward times where you might feel like you have run out of things to say.

Comment

Thank You Arretez for answering me..
      I dont think that it will work with world of warcraft..
      And its not that we dont have things to talk about..its just when we dont talk..i feel so alone.
      And Im to afraid to talk to him about this..i dont want him to think im gonna break up with him..

Comment

When there are times that he is busy and you cannot talk, then you need to find a way to make yourself busy as well.
        Pick up a new hobby. Plan some projects around your house. Do things like that so that you can retrain your focus. It will also give you more to talk about at the end of the day.

We all know how hard it is. Keep your chin up.
        Good luck.

Comment

I haven't seen my So for 9 months and there are three more to come.. we are not skyping or talking on the phone.. we both are busy with school and work so we don't have much time for eachother.. I can understand how you feel. I had some days where just he was on my mind and I couldn't do anything..but thiking about him. I cried many nights.. but with time you see that you can't do anything than living your life. Like the others said, find a new hobby (I'm doing zumba) or start drawing.. if you have too much time you could do a social work.. there is sooo much you could do to keep yourself busy

Comment

Thank you LoveL

I know... thats why it feels so good to talk to somebody here..
            Everybody knows!!

I will try to find something else... maybe i can start work out more..
            At least i will be in a really good shape when we do meet!!!

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Thank u lala...

I will... Deep breaths... i will find something to do!!
            I will start tomorrow!
            Just walking around the block...or something..
            And as soon as the spring comes i know i will have much things to do in the garden..

Comment

Yep, the others are spot on: the best way to cope with it is to find activities to occupy your time. Try jotting down a list of things to do if that helps you to keep your thoughts organised

Comment

I'm kind of in the same situation. Actually, I've been without my SO for 10 months now and it looks like we're going to finally see each other after nearly a full year apart (2 months from now)!
                Do your best to get out of the house every once in a while. I know I just confine myself to the house most days and other than working, I don't get out a lot but I wish I would even more than I do! It makes you feel more in control when you decide to do something and do it.

Comment

Working...
                X