Got here safely. ;3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got here safely. ;3

okay, guys. I'm in Canada. Sitting in the living room right now with Alex's fedora sitting upon my head. ;3 He put it there. lol

I'm having lots of fun and I can't tell you everything that's going on until I get back. Don't wanna jinx it. >w< Last night was amazing and the first night I got here (Saturday night) was, in a word, magnificent. He's messing around online and I think about to book our room for Thursday through Saturday night this weekend. I met his parents last night and his sister and his cousin. It was really, really fun. After all, they didn't pretend to be people they weren't and, though crude, they are really really sweet. I'm trying to remember to take pictures but Alex is kind of making it hard for me to remember anything more right now. ^^; Forgive me if I'm being much too sentimental. ^^

But there were no delays, everything was on time and easy to get from point A to point B. Alex is amazing, though, and it's getting better by the moment though my head's spinning slightly right now. Anyway, I'll take more pictures and tell y'all all about it when I get back to Texas, just wanted to pop on to tell y'all I'm safe and doing well.

Glad ya made it safely to see your SO's. Have the best time and a safe flight home!

Comment

How exciting!! Have a blast

Comment

Ahhhh! You just made my morning Have a great time and remember to cherish these memories (and remember to take pictures!)! But really, this week will probably be one of the best weeks in your life, and you will look back on it in the future and it will make you smile

Comment

glad your having a good time and it will only get better

Comment

Awww!

Comment

Enjoy your time with him and i'm glad you made it safely!

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

whooooooooo! Lucky you Marian! Have fun
                "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

*squee* I'm so happy and relieved and excited to hear that!!
                  Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Yay, Yay, Yay! I was thinking about you today. I am so glad to hear this!

ENJOY your time!!

Comment

Glad to know you're safe :'D. Tell him of my shot-gun threat regarding the pictures ;D (don't have me arrested please ;_;!). I remember that visit. So freaking exciting the whole time! Don't do what I did, remember to actually eat @_@.

Comment

I'm so glad to hear that you're having an amazing visit so far. Enjoy the rest of your visit, I'll be looking forward to hearing all about it!

Comment

its great to hear you're having a blast : D
                          enjoy every second of it!
                          Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                          And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                          ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

im so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy your time there!!!

Comment

Enjoy your time!

Comment

Working...
                              X