Update: Jakarta-Moscow? its not working that well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sierra View Post
    I'm so sorry you're going through this, and I hate to read it.

I can really relate. I was in a relationship that ended up being a LDR at the end. Things were hard for us, my family made it hell for us to even have a relationship and eventually the toll that it was taking on me, started to effect him as well. He got depressed, so depressed I couldn't pull him out of it. I waited for 4 months, trying to help him, to be there for him. I almost never slept, I was torn up inside, my heart was already broken.

I had to break up with him. At a certain point our communication had completely broken down, we weren't fighting, we actually talked every day but only for about 10 minutes and that was that. We used to write letters every day but we had run out of things to say and he had stopped writing because of his depression.

He didn't give me anything to fight for anymore and I wanted so badly to fight for us, I tried to fight for us. Breaking up with him was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life but I realized that when the bad days greatly out number the good, sometimes you have to break up. You have to have something to fight for, to hold on to, to motivate you. When you don't have this, even if you love each other, not even love can hold it together.

Stay strong.
    Its just not healthy anymore.. as soon as he cry and breaking up that night the next day i was collapse it never happened to me even when my dad passed away. Its just how sad i felt. I got hospitalized over 5 days because low blood pressure and fever and flu like i dont have any defense against it. I got very weak at that point like i had no strength anymore.

I already move on as i said on the other comment.... this is a life lesson i will never forget. I am very sure that one day there will come a day when i could visit him and just shake his hand and hahah he... dont want another relationship.. i could see that also affect him very bad too hurt him.. as he said he care for me and i meant that much to him.. anyway... its his choice if he want to live like a saint

I just wish it went good but its not... and i already let go.. its hard but its life shit happens

Thanks for sharing your experience... and **hugs**

Comment

Working...
    X