How do you feel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you feel?

How do you feel when your SO leaves and how do you handle him/her absence?

When my SO leaves I feel lost for a day or two. I also feel really irritable and depressed. I always look back at what we did and I get so sad.

Normally I cry and text him a lot. I get online too.

Since we only know each other online, every time he leaves for maybe a day at most I get crazy sad, and I kinda get mopey.
    Sometimes he'll text me, but otherwise I'm very incomplete feeling when he's not with me. I'm sure the day we finally meet I'll be a total mess when we part.

Comment

sad. very very very sad. Ive told her she is my heart and anytime i dont get to talk to her i feel like my insides have been ripped out of me, i have to always say goodnight to her it doesnt feel right if i dont.

Comment

I really hate having to deal with the days after he leaves. I get irritated and cranky and tend to snap at my parents and siblings. His texts mean a lot more during this period, too.

Comment

Extremely upset and depressed. Even when it comes to being online and talking or texting If I don't hear from him I get extremely sad like right now i'm hoping he'll email me so we can talk soon.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

I get really sad and then for the next few days after that, I get really clingy and want to talk to him multiple times a day. I hate having to say goodbye to him, but I just try to remember that one day, I won't have to.

Comment

It hurts, it really hurts me deep inside when she leaves.But we handle it somehow...
              "Beauty Looks Not With The Eyes, But With The Mind." - Shakespeare

I'm the only one I'll ever need...I'm the Einzelgangerin

Comment

It really sucks. I usually just wanna be alone for a bit, not talk to anyone. We'll be texting again at some point if he doesn't have to go to work right away or something. After a few hours I can handle shit again and I'll be myself, but I'll have a light lingering sadness. It's not much, but enough where it's noticeable. The next day I'll still be sad, but everything is pretty much back to normal. The sad part is the "back to normal" part XP. Usually that night I'm completely unphased. I'm not much for emotions, I let the small stuff go quickly.

Comment

well when my SO left me after our cruise I was bawling all the way off the boat and on the airplane till we landed back in the US and that flight was from england fyi lol

Comment

Working...
                  X