Feeling the distance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling the distance?

As you may know..my bf and I haven't met in person yet.

We feel a very strong connection...just on the phone. We really only have a phone relationship. We don't talk online. We hardly ever send emails anymore since we talk and text so much. We have been discussing him coming here for the first time. And it really feels like NOW is the time.

Like for example...I always feel the distance and think of him often..but right now, that distance feels so strong, and ALL i can think about is him. Today was my son's bday and all I could think about was how different the party would be if he was here with us. Or I think would he talk to my dad? would he help with the dishes? Would he of started the fire (in the pit) Would he of suprised my son with an awesome present....things like this ALL the time.

It seems like I can not get enough time with him. This was always the case, but now its soooo much stronger. It is seriously so strong. He feels it also. He has told me several times this past week that he feels the distance more then ever. He text'ed me earlier and said "Im also saying that I feel stronger then ever that I gotta close this gap that's between us."

Has anyone else ever felt this way? Do you guys often feel this way when its been "too long" since you have seen your SO?

I know that all of these feelings are worth it. The love that I share with him, is a once in a lifetime thing. I truely believe he is my destiny. We are meant to be together, and all this stuff right now, all the heartache, and the fears, and the waiting..will be worth it.

i often feel like that and so does my bf. Usually right after one of us left...its one of the things that keeps us going; imagine if we didnt :S none of us would ever feel the need to see one another :O so yeah..its hard at times, missing him i mean, but absolutely worth it!

Comment

I can definitely relate to feeling the distance more than ever lately, I don't know why but for some reason it has been getting to me more so than usual. The feelings of longing really do get so intense at times, overwhelmingly so, especially of late. You're definitely spot on when you say that it will all be worth it, just imagine how amazing the first time that you'll be able to look into each eyes, embrace and kiss will be! *sighs dreamily*

Comment

Working...
      X