Holiday :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday :)

We've just booked to go on holiday for about ten days together We're going to Ireland, and exploring some places before spending four nights in Co. Clare and then coming hom via a different route and more places. We've got it very very vaguely sorted and the four nights booked - we jsut need to sort out ferries and other places now I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Aww that is so sweet

Comment

Hope you all have a great time in Ireland! It's amazing place to see...don't forget to try to get to the Blarney Stone! The Malahide Castle is also another interesting tour to take

Comment

Thanks We've bought a little mini guide to Ireland to give us a clue as to where to go, but yeah, if anyone has places we really should see... TELL MEEEEEE!!!!

Comment

Aww Ireland is absolutely beautiful. I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful time =)

Comment

Yep, and so much cheaper than going properly abroad

Comment

Heya! Glad to hear you're coming to ireland!
              I've been living here for 8 years and finally got to do some touring when my SO was visiting last year.
              Some great places to go are : Cliffs of Moher, absolutely stunning.. Connemara, Aran Islands (We went to Inis Mor, which is the biggest of them all and presumably, more sight seeing to do), Newgrange, Giant's Causeway, Cork and beautiful Galway!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Comment

Hey, so I got back yesterday and missing him already Such a fantastic ten days (except for the part where I had a minor car crash ... oops). We went to the clifs of mohr, newgrange, giants causeway, cork, galway, limerick, dublin, belfast and a bit more - i kissed the stone at blarny but he was too chicken. I honestly don't think we have had that much fun together in about six or seven months. 2398 photos between us... bloody insane.

Comment

Yay! That is wonderful!

Comment

Neat!!! I went to Ireland once, it was beautiful!!

Comment

I'm from Ireland (well Northern Ireland but most people don't know the difference). Glad you had a good time!
                      [CENTER]

Comment

that is so awsome! congrats!

i'm super jealous.. i would love to go on vacation with eric.. but right now we're doing whatever we can just to simply see eachother!

i'm glad you had a great time
                        <3
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow, That's great to hear!
                          Have a great time in Ireland. =]

Comment

Working...
                          X