Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you pick and why?

Soooo in sort of a dilemma.

My boyfriend gave me the choice: see him next week or the following week. If he comes next week he will stay for a day visit probably and he wont come the following week. Also, I wont take my driving test in his car next week...

If he doesnt come next week he is going to his Aunts condo for a whole day. Where we cant talk because he doesnt get a reception.

Either way, he is going to go to his aunts condo. Either next week or the following week.

If he comes the following week, he can stay for 2 days and I can take my drivers test...but I will have to face him going to the condo next week...

I dont know wha tot pick.

If it was me, I would have him come the following week. Taking your driving test is important and it's just one day at his Aunt's condo. At least you'll be with him for a little longer if you wait the extra few days.

Comment

I second that. Seeing him for a bit longer trumps one day not talking when he is at his aunt's condo. Good luck on your driving test!

Comment

i agree. I mean, if hes going to his aunts anyway, then why dont spend a bit more time with him if you get the chance to?

Comment

id wait for the following week.

Comment

Yeah I'd chose the following week
            "Beauty Looks Not With The Eyes, But With The Mind." - Shakespeare

I'm the only one I'll ever need...I'm the Einzelgangerin

Comment

Thanks everyone for replying. John said he will figure it out...so idk whats going through his mind...Ill find out Friday when he gets his schedule for next week.

Comment

Working...
              X