It's getting closer.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's getting closer.....

I'll be the first to admit that i worry waaaayyy too much, Denise has a ball teasing me about that often lol. But its like 2 months away to her visiting me and yes im excited but im also scared to death! I dont wanna mess anything up i wanna be as loving and caring to her as i am when im talking to her online, and im so scared that i wont she's the one good thing thats in my life right now and im so scared i will mess that up somehow. I may be worrying over nothing but i cant help that, its just a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that i wont be good enough for her, she's had so much heartbreak in her life and i wanna be the one to end that cycle start her life fresh but im scared of messing up. Each day i feel us getting closer and closer and while im not as scared as i used to be from time to time i still have the urge to wanna run, im hoping that will go away when she gets here. And i also get the feeling that our long distance will end sooner then i think, lol she's been a little sketchy when i ask her but i think after i visit scotland for 3 months, its not set in stone yet and im not getting a real clear answer but i think we might move to NC together with her friend as well, its just a very small feeling i have and i think thats also scaring me and i dunno why

ohh i was just like you after i hadnt seen seby for a long time, i was so worried i had changed and he wouldnt like me anymore. Which was, of course, complete bullshit dont worry! If she didnt think you are absolutely perfect for her she wouldnt make the effort of coming over im sure you two will have an amazing time together, first time seeing each other is sooooo exciting! And moving in together soon after (maybe) is so amazing! You should be so happy rather than worrying in the end everythings is going to be fine

Comment

I know exactly how you feel. I was scared to death when my SO and I first met, I think it's very normal to have mixed emotions the first time. I'll be honest, the first couple of times i was scared. I'd love to tell you not to worry, but I know that it's easier said than done, so I'll tell you what a friend always tells me. Don't rush for the destination because the ride is just as beautiful. Enjoy the ride =)

Comment

Working...
      X