33 hours until we're reunited!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

33 hours until we're reunited!

My SO will be boarding a Greyhound to see me at 3:15pm tomorrow. I'll be picking him up at 9:15pm that evening. So 33 hours until we get to see each other again after almostttt 2 months apart. We never go that long without visiting usually but Spring Break worked out funny-- he left like the first week of April and there wasn't a holiday until the end of May so we waited for Memorial Day weekend that way he could stay for 4 days rather than just 2 days! With the cost of bus tickets we had to make the sacrifice. He's tight on money at the moment so he bought the ticket here and I'm buying his ticket back. What sucks though is that Greyhound bumps up prices for holidays so his ticket here was like $45 but his ticket back will be almost $60. Sucks :/ But it's worth it! Then in June he'll be back for the summer and we'll get almost 4 months together

Anyways, just thought I'd share that since it's the only thing on my mind at the moment and I'm sure all of you can understand! It's so hard trying to focus on all my final projects with the weekend so close! But it's a good kind of distraction so I'm not complaining!

Awww i m.soo happy for youuu .have a great time with your SO enjoyyyyy

Comment

Aww that is sweet! I hope you have a wonderful time with your SO. Visits are always so exciting and relieving.

Comment

Two months is a long time apart, enjoy every moment of it :-)

Comment

yey for y'all!
          two months huh, imagine more that a year!!!
          u guys have fun n lots of love

Comment

Enjoy your time together

Comment

Thanks, everyone for the well wishes! It'll be such a relief to have him in my arms again

Comment

Working...
              X