It's happening!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's happening!

On Wednesday I'm buying my plane tickets to Canada! I'll be staying with him for 5 weeks! Terrified and elated!

Just thought I'd share. I'm spending a little more money for flight on a better airline, that only has one stop in Vancouver, so 14 hours of flying altogether. The other option would be to go via Sydney or LA and Vancouver and it'd end up being 24+ hours! So, 14 hours is definitely better, but I will still probably look like a zombie when I see him. ahhh! These tickets better not jump in price over the next three days or I will murder someone!

haha that's great! I'm visiting my SO in Canada this summer too -7 weeks soo excited!but damn the ticket is soo expensive -.-

Comment

8 weeks 5 days for me! Where in Canada are you going?

Comment

Woohoo, bet you can't wait! 14 hours certainly sounds a lot more humane than 24! I don't understand how some people manage to look so refreshed and normal after flying for long, I always look like a zombie as well after only 10 hours of flying..

Comment

Originally posted by MadMolly View Post
          8 weeks 5 days for me! Where in Canada are you going?
          calgary alberta..

and I mean I'm staying there 7 weeks..

Comment

nice to read this story. Myself I'm flying over to Greece to meet her for the first time this summer. staying 6,5 weeks. Feels a bit weird to make the stay that long for the first time, but the feeling is so strong that we decided to take the big leap :-)

Have fun this summer!!!

Comment

Yay! THe longest i've ever been on a flight is 13 hours >.< I always freshen myself up on the plane like a couple hours before i land though

@punker - thats what my man did the first time he came to see me lol. It was like 8 weeks i think it was the first time he came to see me : ))

Comment

Originally posted by lala View Post
                calgary alberta..

and I mean I'm staying there 7 weeks..
                Oh cool! I'm going to Edmonton, Alberta

The last visit was only a week since I was seeing other friends and meeting him for the first time, and it was booked long before we got really close. so this time we are making sure we have a big chunky amount of time together!

Comment

YAY!

Have a great time
                  As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Originally posted by MadMolly View Post
                    Oh cool! I'm going to Edmonton, Alberta

The last visit was only a week since I was seeing other friends and meeting him for the first time, and it was booked long before we got really close. so this time we are making sure we have a big chunky amount of time together!
                    aaw how funny lol I've never been to Edmonton cause everyone says it is not worth going there still i don't believe it lol
                    yeah I went to canada last year for an esl course.. and i just hangged out with my SO as we already met 6 years ago once.. and now I'm just coming to see him!

Comment

aww i m so happy for you 14 hours is definetly better than 1 whole day of travelling hope you have a greatt time
                      i usually always have to spend almost 1 and a half days (airtime+airport stay time) hehe i always drink plenty of water and use a face mask (Definetely made for travel purposes ones :P) so it makes me look less like a zombie and more like refreshed an plesantable hehe
                      have a great time

Comment

For some crazy reason I didn't think yous were together anymore. I'm super stoked to see that's not true, because I can see how crazy happy he makes you.
                        I also don't see why you love Canadia so much but It's super exciting that you're going back for a better chunk of time Shall be great!
                        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Yay! Have fun!

Comment

That's awesome! Have a great time!

Comment

Booking tickets is very exciting. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll be able to get them at the initial price
                              I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Working...
                              X