No announcement yet.

It's happening!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's so exciting!! I agree it's so worth it to pay a bit extra for a shorter flight. I hope you can book the ticket soon, and that it stays the same price for you (if not lower!) and that you have a wonderful time in Canada with him!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
      For some crazy reason I didn't think yous were together anymore. I'm super stoked to see that's not true, because I can see how crazy happy he makes you.

I was also under the same impression,but very very happy to read this entry crossing fingers so that the flights stay at the same price! (should be ok, here they change around the 15th of the month)
      you've been missed around here!
      Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
      And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
      ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Congratulations! so happy for you!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
        And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

We did "break up" ... though these words are all so confusing for me, because nothing ever changed between us, I think we stopped talking for a month or so after the "break up". but we slipped back into our old ways pretty soon. We also briefly saw other people, nothing really that serious, and about three months ago we had this huge long emotional talk and decided it was no use trying to "fill the void" with other people and we were going to give it another go. So, let's hope this works out! It's sort of a trial visit to see if me moving there for a year or two is going to be a feasible option. If there's any doubts at the end of this visit, then we'll call it quits I guess, but who knows! It doesn't feel like either of us have any choice in the matter at this point. :P

Comment

Edmonton has the biggest shopping mall in the world!! Well it used to. I don't think you could spend a week sightseeing but it isn't not worth going to!!

Have fun! I wish I was going home for a visit, you'll have to enjoy it for me!

Comment

Originally posted by MadMolly View Post
              It doesn't feel like either of us have any choice in the matter at this point. :P
              i love that you said this have a feeling you'll be having an awesome time together!
              Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
              And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
              ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Working...
              X