No announcement yet.

Convincing Boyfriend To Quit Smoking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have the same issue regarding smoke, but my health meant that my SO's lifestyle really didn't work with me. When I explained the effect that his actions were having, he changed his routine when we are together, so that we could do things together. Now, this has extended to learning indicators of when I have problems, and knowing how to help. I suppose the main change in his attitude was being made aware of when I was in pain/discomfort because of something. Just try talking to him, explain how it feels, if he agrees to try and stop and make things better for you, then it'll show you he really cares.

Comment

well i'm a smoker and my SO is not and she really hates the smell of smoke we have talked about this issue many times but in fact am smoking more than before. we still didnt meet, we going to meet up next month for the first time and its like i dont know what to do with my smoking smell and of course am not going to smoke while she is around me as she hates it and i guess i will reduce smoking while am with her. well simply you should ask him at least to not smoke while u r around and brush his teeth before he comes close to you thats it! its his life you cant stop him smoking if he doesnt want to. best wishes.

Comment

Working...
      X