me and bad luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me and bad luck

Ok so as a few may know, or not, so did i move to my dad last week.
    But i forgot a few things at my moms place so i went back yesterday to get them. Like my application to the school, internet bank codes, allergy medicines and such.
    So that evening they got really mad at me, understandably. But like today this day they were supernice in the beginning, yet they would not let me get online to talk to my SO. So i thought of getting back to my dad as soon as possible. But i made the mistake of calling my mom and talk about it. And she did not get happy over my plans.
    She said i needed help with my problems, she said i was a dreamer, she said i would become a loser and never get out of it and so forth. And she also told me we would talk more when she got back and told me to not dare to leave. So instantly ofc my first thought was to leave for my dad. It's only like 46 days til i move to US, if nothing goes wrong.
    But i needed to call my Katelyn and ask for her opinion about it, and she told me to try and get it settled with my mom or how to speak. And because i value her opinion i did that. And they pretty much repeated what they said earlier.

They told me that Katelyn and i would never work out, that she probably had someone else by now and that they would FORBID me from talking to my SO at all!
    Idk. Maybe it's just me overreacting. But i can't go and plan to meet her without talking to her. That's insane. And well it was like they put an ultimatum that either i stop talking to her or they like basically kick me out. So after wandering around crying i decided that the life i have at my mom's place is almost not wrothy of calling life. So i decided to go for my Katelyn and the school. Because i know that even if it doesn't work out between Katelyn and me i still want to go to the school. And from there build my future.
    Is that crazy thinking?

First I'm sorry for the situation. Secondly, No I don't think that is crazy thinking. If you feel these strongly for your SO then with love you have to take chances and risks. I have taken them in my own relationship and it takes trust in what you have with one another to make it work. I was going to make a big decision to put school off for a bit to be with him but luckily we worked around that and he is now coming here ( hopefully ) on a fiance visa. But I go to the end to be with my man, so I don't find it crazy to make that decision to be with her..plus you're going for school as well as her, an added bonus! I hope things get better with your mom

Comment

I don't understand why you are staying with your mum when I thought you'd moved in with your dad. Can't you just grab your stuff and go?
      I think you'll just have to do it, and prove everything to them, though I know it probably hurts to not have their support. Good luck!
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Thanks i feel the exact same way.
        Yeah i feel like in my whole body that i'm willing to take this risk, to be with her.

Actually now i am so stupid to try and look up as much information about the whole student visa process thing.
        And i'm getting so nervous and scared about that.
        Like i did send my application yesterday, but now i'm not sure if i wrote the right address. And what if my visa get's denied. Ahh.
        I'm sweating right now with fear that i may not go to that school yesterday. The risk may be small. But it's scary.

Comment

Working...
        X