Ok distance ... u are the winner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok distance ... u are the winner.

So finally is over.... 2000 miles were too much.... all the promises: I will wait for u a million years, I will do anything to bring u back, etc ... all that changed for a simply : I'm sorry things changed ....

There is not much more to say... distance was tough and your love was just words.... what about my love? .... well my love will stay the same, hoping to be with you again one day.

Thanks LFAD for the tips and advice ... they helped to keep this alive for a few more months.

I'm very sorry

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I wish you the best in the future! The worst part of relationships when going sour are the broken promises. You will heal. Allow yourself to heal, be comfortable being alone again, focus on yourself and your emotional needs. God bless!

Comment

I'm sorry... and yes, it freaking sucks not being able to defeat the damn distance...

I'm sending positive thoughts your way...

You can always message me if you need someone to talk

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

I'm sorry, that must be so hard. Good luck in the future, and remember we're all here for you!

sigpic

Comment

i m so sorry please be strong

Comment

I'm sorry All the best for the future, take care.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear sweetheart
                You know if you need a talk, mostly all of us will have a ears for you!
                /hugs
                ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

Sorry to hear. Best of luck in the future.

Comment

Thanks to all...

Comment

I am so sorry to hear that. ='[

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X