Back together again after 6 months' LDR!! ^_^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back together again after 6 months' LDR!! ^_^

Me and my boyfriend are finally back together again after 6 month's LDR (5000miles!)! I'm a new member to the forum, but the LFAD website has given us a lot of useful tips to get through difficult 6 months. Now we are together again, I'd like to share my experience and tips with those who are still in LDR.

Congrats!! I'm leaving in 2 days to see my bf again after 6 months apart, so I can only imagine how liberating it must feel. I'll be in your boat soon!
    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

aww congrats and welcome to the forum

Comment

Congrats to you too! I don't know if it's just us, but our first reaction when seeing each other in the airport was "Is that him/her?", although I was already in his arms :P

Comment

Good for you guys! Welcome to the forum too

Comment

AWESOME! I'm gonna see my SO after 7 months again in 2 weeks, I can't wait to feel like you
            \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
            \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
            \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

Grats on closing the distance!
              Wish you tons of Happy
              ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

Working...
              X