my true love<3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my true love<3

Hi my name is shaila and im only 15, but i know what true love is.. my nths and boyfriend of 6 months and ect are so happy .. his name is corbin he is 16 we have known eachother since 7/20/11 we said i love you the day after we met, we werent stable at the time so we didnt date.. we didnt really know what we were, he talked to other girls , but then we started to date then he came down to viset his dad in ohio and we went on our first date.. i was so shy,, 2 nights after he kind of just dumped me through txt.. a week later after tears and pain from the both of us he called me and told me how stupid he was and asked me take him back,, i said yes,, he has changed soo much <3 we are completly in love with eachother he would never cheat on me and id never do it to him ,, we have future plans all ready set up and everything he is a junior and i am a freshman now,, its gonna be a little difficult,, but we love eachother<3 he is moving here in less than 3 weeks for me, he convinced his family that it will be better here in ohio,, he will go to the same school and everything.. i am so happy.. so excieted ,at first people didnt really undd=erstand.. actually alot still dont i have stopped wanting to hang with friends almost completly because all i want to do is hear his voice or see him over skype,, he has met my family and i have met his my family likes him alot,, they told him he is now apart of our family,, we wont ever give up on eachother,, i dont even think we will ever break up,, we fight often but its mostly because were just so frustrated because we want to see eachother he only comes up and visets like 3 days ever couple months,, we will be together forever&always<3 in sickness and in health ,, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor ,, untill the day we die,, i Do<3
Working...
X