12 days!! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 days!! :D

AH!! My SO and his parents are going to be here in 12 days. I'm so excited. They'll be staying for a week and this will be our first meeting. Nervous, terrified, and super excited!! I can't wait. -squeals- Sorry... kinda had to get that all out. I can't believe he will actually be here, in my town. Oh not only are his parents and he coming, but my mom and step-dad are coming down for that week too. It's going to be like one big family meeting. o_o Kay, kinda scary, yeah but still exciting. XD Eeep! The day he will be getting here, is going to be his birthday. I have a couple of things I have made for him and my two daughters want to bake him a cupcake but any other ideas for what we can do for our birthdays...maybe?

Oh... and today is my birthday. Happy birthday to me.. we'll be "celebrating" our birthdays when he gets here.

Yay! It's really exciting when you first meet
    Well, as you said you have two daughters, depending on their ages, maybe you could all go to the zoo or something like that? And everyone could go, both your parents, and his, and your daughters Just an idea
    Happy Birthday too!
    No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

Happy Birthday!! That's so exciting you two finally get to meet!! I hope it goes very well for you both!!

Comment

Happy Birthday!

I'm sure everything will be great!

Comment

Happy birthday!!!

I agree with what enemey96 suggested about the zoo, especially if there is nice weather! I went on a blind date once with a guy to a zoo, it was great. Or what about an aquarium? I see you live in the great state of Texas, me too! and I'm discovering how hot it can be. He & his family may not be used to the heat, so some where indoor might also be a good choice.

Happy almost birthday to your SO!

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! It was a great bday (despite the physical exam this morning. x_x) my amazing boyfriend sent me flowers. They are beautiful.

Zoo idea... hmm... We were planning on going to zoo before his parents decided to come but... I kinda like that idea. We have no aquariums nearby sadly. Or else that'd be perfect. They are going to be miserable here in the heat. They (him and his family) are from Iowa... where it's much cooler and not near as humid. Did I mention we're going to be camping out for the week? Yeah... like I said. They are going to be miserable. xD

Thank you everyone for replying. ^^ I'm sooo excited!

Comment

Working...
            X