No announcement yet.

not being picked up at the airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad to hear everything worked out in the end and you'll have someone to pick you up, even though it's not your SO! At least you'll get to see him in the evening

So happy for you, congrats on closing the distance! And I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your SO gets to keep the job!

Comment

That's so great you won't have to wait at the airport for hours!! I hope everything goes well for you while you're there and you have an amazing time which I'm sure you will!!

Comment

Congrats on closing the distance! I guess I feel fortunate that my fiance was able to pick me up the last couple of times - even though he lives almost 3 hours away from the airport :P Glad you have a suitable option other than waiting at the airport.

Met: November 19, 2010
        Tim came to Texas: April 27, 2011
        Made it official: April 29, 2011
        Lori went to England: September 21, 2011
        Mini trip to Paris: September 22, 2011
        Tim popped the question: September 22, 2011
        K-1 Visa approved!: May 21, 2012
        Closed the distance!: July 26, 2012
        Got married: September 22, 2012

Comment

Thank you for all your sweet replies!! Im suuuuper excited and very happy that in the end I will get picked up at least

Comment

Congrats on closing the distance!!! That is super exciting! I wish you both all the best! I'm glad his mom is going to pick you up.

The last two time I've gone to visit my fiance, he hasn't been able to pick me up. The first time, it was because he was at his brother's stag do. The second time, his car's radiator decided not to work anymore while he was on his way to pick me up. Both times, his dad picked me up. Everything worked out. We still had our "I'm so glad to see you again!" hug and kiss, and it was nice to get to spend time with his mom and dad.

Good luck!
            "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
            Made it official: September 17, 2010
            Got engaged: January 15, 2012
            Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
            Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
            Got married: November 21, 2012
            Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
            Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Working...
            X