No announcement yet.

Unexpected visit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO's mum is a problem. I can't relax around her, she stresses me out and makes me nervous because you never know when she's going to get angry at something. She yells at my SO all the time about trivial things, he's 25 and she made him print out his work roster for the week so that she could make sure that he's actually going because she doesn't believe he is. When I was last there, they had a lot of arguments, and even if she is wrong, she can never accept being wrong and always, ALWAYS has to be right. And she even got in my face and started yelling at me, calling me a baby because I ran away crying. What happened was she had stormed into my SO's bedroom and started yelling at him, it was upsetting me and I didn't want to be around it so I walked out of the room and went downstairs. But then she's yelling at me calling me awful things when I'm the most quiet, never talk back kind of person and I just have to sit there and take it while she screams at me.

The problem is, everyone else in the house just goes along with her when she gets upset, and the only person who stands up for himself is my SO, so it only makes her more upset. I'm honestly dreading going back there because she just makes me uncomfortable, and my SO doesn't want to be there either but he can't afford to move out right now.
    Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
    First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

Working...
    X