Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the workbook worth it? What does it contain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the workbook worth it? What does it contain?

I'I just wanted to know if people thought the workbook was worth the money? And if anyone could explain what was in it a bit more so I can know if I want to buy it. Thanks.

Considering the price of other similar products on the market, it's good value.
    It has activities for the couple to do together, to help them get to know each other on a deeper level, help pass the time and just have fun. It helps bring up some discussions that should be had, but some couples have not gotten around to.
    The main thing is both parties need to be willing to try the activities and keep an open mind. I found that my partner thought the activities were a bit lame (but he thinks me being on this forum is lame lol) and that by the time the book was released we'd already covered a lot of the ground that was in there (We'd already been doing the long distance thing several years)

I think that if you's have not tried anything similar or you are new to long distance, this is a great resource for you.
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Yeah, I told my boyfriend about this site last night. He seemed to think it was pretty lame. Until realised how much it meant to me and then he kinda opened up to it a bit more.

Comment

Working...
      X