Oops! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops! :D

Hiiii! So i was going through diff threads and saw many posts of people going through tough times.So i decided maybe we all need to cheer up a bit and therefore I suggest shaing funny,embarrasing or whatever moments and things you had and did with your SO Guess i can give it a start: once i brushed my teeth with his shaving cream coz he has a bad habit of putting toothpaste in the shower and shaving cream in the glass on the sink,and both tubes have same colour and even lime taste is the same =/ so i didnt notice anything strange for the first minute and then still with mouth full of shaving cream asked "honey where did u put toothpaste,on the sink right?" and he replied "no,i put it in shower why" and then he finally saw me and my face expression and i guess he was laughing for 10 minutes =/

i m so scared of spiders and my bf uses my scare of spiders to scare me by suddenly showing pics of spiders while we chat and skype :P and i m very scared of jerms and he makes up spider stories that is pretty non hygienic :P just to see me panic and stumble off my chair :P its scary for me, but he rolls over laughing when seeing the expression on my face :P

Comment

Originally posted by Romeo s Juliet View Post
      i m so scared of spiders and my bf uses my scare of spiders to scare me by suddenly showing pics of spiders while we chat and skype :P and i m very scared of jerms and he makes up spider stories that is pretty non hygienic :P just to see me panic and stumble off my chair :P its scary for me, but he rolls over laughing when seeing the expression on my face :P
      This reminds me of recet my SO did to me. We were in bed, sleeping, im nearly asleep, cuddled up to him comfortable when he goes "A spider just crawled on my face" Omg I jumped up and freaked out. I hate spiders. And then he goes im just kidding, so i lay back down and he goes something like or am i? So im grumpy, just getting woked up turn on the light to search him, the pillows, the blanket for an imaginary spider. Hes so mean to me lol
      I love you Nathan <3
      sigpic
      5/25/09 <3

Comment

Haha well mine is nothing big but when he came to visit me for the first time in December last year, he gave me my first kiss. And neither one of us is very experienced in any way whatsoever, so one day during that week when he leaned in to kiss me, he missed. It was cute haha. Then during our most recent visit in May, we were sitting together kissing, and he tried to kiss my lips but I went for his cheek, and we kinda giggled about it. Then he went for my cheek and I went for his lips, so that was 2 misses in a row. I just bursted out laughing and couldn't stop, I wasn't even embarrassed like I usually would've been. And I just could not stop laughing at what just happened, so he finally kissed me (and didn't miss) just to shut me up haha

Comment

Working...
        X