Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I want an iPhone 4

Because it can do video conferencing!

Imagine being able to have a video chat no matter where you are? And really being able to show your bf/gf all around (not just in your house like you can with a regular webcam stuck to your computer).

But I have verizon so I can't have one :/

Anyone planning on getting the new iPhone?
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

I have Verizon as well, so that isn't an option for me either. But who knows! Maybe Verizon will add that feature to one of its Android phones after the iphone hits off

Comment

The first thing I thought when I saw that in my inbox this morning was how wicked it would be for LDRs. I REALLY hope they dump AT&T in the US soon. (Gogo Tmobile! I hacked my iphone, first gen to use on it, so much cheaper.)

Comment

Originally posted by garnet View Post
        The first thing I thought when I saw that in my inbox this morning was how wicked it would be for LDRs. I REALLY hope they dump AT&T in the US soon. (Gogo Tmobile! I hacked my iphone, first gen to use on it, so much cheaper.)
        I don't think they can until 2011 or 2012 because of contract stuff... Which sucks lol

Comment

from what I understand Verizon is supposed to be getting an Iphone in 2010 at some point

Comment

Originally posted by JoMarie View Post
            from what I understand Verizon is supposed to be getting an Iphone in 2010 at some point
            oh no way! That would be awesome.
            Read my LDR story!
            Facebook
            Instagram

Comment

I thought Droid did that too since it has skype. Eh, iPhone still doesn't interest me. I've used them before. I communicate with Enrique mostly through texting and phone calls, and iPhone makes both those actions freakin impossible @_@. Besides, it would require him to get an iPhone too. No! I refuse to have too much in common with him D:<! I'm more into the "opposites attract" think :P.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Taco View Post
                I thought Droid did that too since it has skype.
                The droid doesn't have a front facing camera though
                Read my LDR story!
                Facebook
                Instagram

Comment

Ohhh yeah! I want one too! and an IPad. Only catch is... I need a job. But if I got one or either of them my SO would probably want one too once we are living together :P
                  "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                  "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                  "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

I really want one, I've been wanting an iPhone in general for quite some time now, just can't justify the expense when I have an adequate phone that works fine.

Comment

saw this yesterday, apple sent me an email.
                      to be honest it would be FREAKIN AWESOME, but give it about ten months and they'll be a new more expensive one that is three times better than this one and it'll be obselete. DAMN ADVANCING TECHNOLOGY!!!!

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall. ~ Doug Fetherling

Comment

Their is one problem with the new Iphone and ATT

ATT no longer has unlimited data. They now have 200meg package and a 2 gig package with overage fees of 15 dollars for every gig after. If you already have unlimited data then you grandfathered into that plan and can not change or lose the unlimited data.

Video texting would eat through the 2 gig, fairly quickly

Comment

Aww! The second half of this commercial is awesome

I hope more phones get this function

Read my LDR story!
                          Facebook
                          Instagram

Comment

Working...
                          X