my girlfriends friend, it freaks me out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my girlfriends friend, it freaks me out

I've been with my girlfriend for year and a half, we both live 4 hrs away, she's beyond perfect she treats me great! but she has a friend she hangs out with all the time and this girl she use to once like and it freaks me out. i feel like she still likes her, i know she's not gonna do anything with her but it's just the fact that she use to be in love with her. They spend alot of time together, movies, out to dinner, just hanging out with each other. But my girlfriend said that her friend told her a few yrs ago that she doesn't like her like, that just as a friend but i feel like my girlfriend is still attached to her. i don't know i just might be paranoid, but i've been around them and they have inside jokes they pick on each other, i guess because they've known each other for 3 years? i've been told by her friends that my girlfriend is a good person and wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone, i mean i guess i want to know is what should i do to get rid of this paranoia? i trust her but i guess it's just my pass, i've had people leave me for other people they once loved. it freaks me out!

I really don't understand because you say you trust her, but from how I take it, I don't see any trust. Without trust a relationship is hard.

Comment

i guess it's my past, but she's not my past she IS my future, i guess it's the girl that scares me, it makes me sad cause i'm so scared she gonna do what my past partners have done, i'm really surprised she hasn't broke it of with me for being so paranoid, and people tell me"oh you don't know what she's doing" and that just stays in the back of my mind. i don;t know why it's so hard for me to not trust her when she hasn't done anything wrong. and your right trust is a big part of the relationship, it just gets so hard being away from her..i just want to see her all the time, be with her, talk to her.

Comment

This doesn't sound like paranoia, it sounds like jealousy. And if you've had lovers leave you for their previous loves, it makes a lot of sense for you to be jealous or paranoid. Does your girlfriend know about your problems like this in the past?

Comment

Working...
        X