Counting down the clock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Counting down the clock?

Anyone else count down the clock for when they can next talk to their SO?

Our phone plans are limitted, $2 a day for unlimitted use, I get about 7-12 uses out of it depending on how much money I put on my phone. So I have about 5 more minutes to kill before I can bug Robert. lol. I feel like a dork doing this. Anyone else do this or am I just weird?
    " There is always hope.
    "

Yeah, but I mostly do it during the school year. I count down the hours until I can text him after school and then I count down the approximate time left until we can Skype. It's mostly because I'm a bit of a number freak, though. Or I count down the hours until I see my SO whenever we have plans to see each other for any length of time.

Comment

Haha! Nope. I have been doing that through most of me and Austin's long distance journey. At first, we didn't have a set time to talk, but we ended up setting different times depending on the different jobs he has had. I work at home, so I actually started counting down hours between when he would get off work and then actually get home lol. Not a dork. I think it helps kill the time.
      candi ❤ austin
      ღ5.11.2011ღ
      ❤ First Meeting [Texas] 2.17.2012 - 2.23.2012 ❤
      ❤ Second Visit [Wisconsin] 4.23.2012 - 4.30.2012 ❤
      ❤ Got Engaged 5.11.2012 ❤
      ❤ Closed The Distance June 24th, 2012 ❤
      [/CENTER]

Comment

I do it too. All the time actually.
        It does no good for now though because we have managed to use up all of the minutes on his phone for the month. >_<;
        "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
        This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
        Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Unlimited texts, unlimited picture messages and 3gb of data on my phone plan alone. I can text whenever I want hehe

Comment

I sometimes count down the time until he gets up. even if we don't speak immediately it's kind of nice to know he's out and about somewhere half around the world. Weird isn't it?

Comment

Working...
            X