Canada comes to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada comes to me

haha, about a month ago I said that I had the opportunity to go to Canada in August to see my SO, but everyone decided it would be much easier if he just come down here. Now, he still doesn't have a job, and hopefully he will by the end of the month, but I will contribute any money I have to to have him come. My mom even agreed to give some, ha. So there won't be an excuse of "I couldn't find a job, I can't come down". I will see to it personally that he gets down here.

There's some pros about him coming down though. If i'd went up there then I would only get to stay for a week tops (cause my mom was going too and she would have to take off of work). But with him coming down here, he can stay for a longer time! The only thing I'm worried about is it'll be too hot for him, haha.

I'm like my mom, I like things set in stone way in advance, and I hate changing the plans, but this will still work (even though i reallyyy wanted to go to Canada :P) I wish i knew exact dates now, ah! Yet my bf graduates on next Tuesday and he says he's going to really buckle down on finding a job, I'll keep my fingers crossed. I mean I'd be willing to pay for the trip down, but it'd be good for him to actually have money, right?

Sorry I'm ranting now, I'm just kind of anxious and would like everything just set in stone already! Actually, I just wish it were August, lol :P But yeah, hopefully major things won't change though. My SO isn't really an advanced planner and it frustrates me a bit, haha. But really, I'll stop now.

That's exciting! I hope everything works out wonderfully for you =D and just think even if you can't go to Canada now maybe you will be able to go next year =D

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

That's great :'D! Enrique came to me first too :P. And hasn't come down here since xD. Wait no, we're north from him. He hasn't come up here since. Much better! That's not the point! I don't mean to bum you out or anything, but remember that you need to take into account how many days off his job will give him. Just preparing you, he might not be able to stay more than a week either. Trust me though, even if it's only a few days it's damn well worth it to have him to use as a teddy bear :'D.

Comment

Yeah that is a much better idea. Actually when i come to think about it it's a really really really good idea haha.
        And i think he can spend some weeks, idk, with you before beginning to look at work

Comment

Working...
        X