Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she cheated on me, help please! :(

hello everyone,
    i cant believe it she cheated on me last weekend! we been with each other 10 months and we supposed to meet for the first time in less than a month!!!! as i cant go to her due to visa issue and she cant come to me due to visa issue as well then we decided to meet in some other county which we both dont need a visa, i have bought her a flight ticket as she cant afford it i was the one who arranged everything for our first meeting! i used to trust her very much i gave her all my trust never ever thought this would happen some day i really love her like i never loved before!!! last weekend i caught her cheating on me accidentally! i wont type it here how i knew she cheated as the story is kinda long. our last conversation was last night, she said that she been crying for two days and wishing that i forgive her ! u_u anyways i forgave her but i cant be back to her because really i feel there is something broken between us and things wont be like used to be before. so girls and boys please please please i need some advice to forget what happened! its been around 5 days my situation is like a nightmare i cant get it out of my head that she was sleeping with someone else i cant stop thinking of it. i need some advice to cure the pain! i would appreciate it! thanks to you all in advance guys! we already broke up last night btw.
    Last edited by moe87; June 29, 2012, 06:27 PM.

First, I am so sorry :/ That is really rough and I'd imagine the pain is really difficult to bear. I'd recommend you take some time for yourself to clear your mind. Try to leave home during the day, keep yourself busy. I think only time will make the pain go away, so give yourself some time to focus on yourself. Sending hugs your way, best of luck .

Comment

Wow, so sorry that happened to you. That is awful. Unfortunately only time will help to lessen that pain.

Comment

I know your pain. I've been cheated on multiple times before. I know its hard now but I promise you, you will get over it. It'll just take time. If you ever need anyone to talk to I'm here for you. Ok?

Comment

It takes a long time to heal from the pain of cheating. At least it did with me. Remind yourself that it's not your fault and that there is nothing you could've done to prevent it. She violated your trust and it is perfectly normal for you to not want to continue the relationship. Surround yourself with friends and family. Or, you could look at taking that trip away anyway. Do you have a friend you could take with you? Transfer the ticket into their name perhaps? Take some time out and recuperate. (hugs) to you.

Comment

thank you so much guys!! you really made me feel better well am pretty good now and yeah that was a life lesson for me. in fact i never been in this situation before and what made it worst is i knew it when she was sleeping with him, that was one of the worst day of my whole life! well wish ya all a good luck with your relationship [COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Originally posted by jdwate View Post
            I know your pain. I've been cheated on multiple times before. I know its hard now but I promise you, you will get over it. It'll just take time. If you ever need anyone to talk to I'm here for you. Ok?
            the word thanks is not enough!!! i really appreciate it! i agree with you time will heal it am really feeling much better than before. wish you very good luck with your relationship

Comment

Originally posted by notyourexgirlfriend View Post
              It takes a long time to heal from the pain of cheating. At least it did with me. Remind yourself that it's not your fault and that there is nothing you could've done to prevent it. She violated your trust and it is perfectly normal for you to not want to continue the relationship. Surround yourself with friends and family. Or, you could look at taking that trip away anyway. Do you have a friend you could take with you? Transfer the ticket into their name perhaps? Take some time out and recuperate. (hugs) to you.
              thank you so much yeah am spending more time with family and it really helps! well i already canceled that trip and canceled her ticket as well am even going for a beach trip soon really am feeling better now. thank you so much again and wish you a good luck

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by Yaaamiii View Post
              First, I am so sorry :/ That is really rough and I'd imagine the pain is really difficult to bear. I'd recommend you take some time for yourself to clear your mind. Try to leave home during the day, keep yourself busy. I think only time will make the pain go away, so give yourself some time to focus on yourself. Sending hugs your way, best of luck .
              thank you so much and thanks for the hugs! well wish you a good luck too

Comment

Message me? I'm certain I could give some good advice as my gf cheated on me multiple times years ago. Its still something that creeps into my mind on occassion, but I have faith in her.

Comment

Working...
                X