No announcement yet.

Does this happen to everyone? :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was super excited when i was planning my trip to visit my SO for the 1st time.. then i got SUPER nervous as the date approaches, it got to a point where i felt i didn't wanna meet in person anymore because i was so afraid of how he'll think of me when we finally meet... i told him how i felt and he reassured me that he wouldn't view me any differently because he knows he'll like me either way.

it's normal to feel nervous meeting in person for the 1st time, but just remember why you both talked for so long and to decide to finally meet in person. Once you lay eyes on one another you'll forget about the nervousness.

Comment

Aw, I think it's fine to be scared! When I went to visit my SO, I wanted to turn and run away from that plane. Not just because the plane scared the hell out of me, but I was nervous to finally meet my SO too.
      When he came to pick me up and I saw him get out of the car, I wanted to run back into the airport and get a ticket back home, haha. I got in the car with him and I was sooo anxious and nervous. Not because of the possibility that he was an online creeper, but just because it was like...wow! This is actually happening!
      It ended up being the best week of my life though! ^w^ I can't wait to see him again!

I'm sure things will go great for you guys though. I'm sure there's no need to worry about your appearance. Personally I arrived with no make up and some zits (ew, ew, ew!) since it was a late night flight, so I'd just be washing it off shortly any way. I wish you both the best!

Comment

Working...
      X