Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you wish you could tell your SO but can't...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you wish you could tell your SO but can't...

I know there is already a thread like this one but I couldn't find it. Is there something you wish you could tell your SO but for whatever reason you can't? Well heres mine.

I feel so unimportant to you anymore. I know you love me but I don't feel like your "in love" with me anymore, even though you say you are. Actions tell a different story. It feels like you stay because you feel like you have to not because you want to. Partly because all I've done for us to be together and partly because you think I'll break if you leave.

There's actually 2 threads like this, all you have to do is put key words into the little search bar at the top of the page and it'll bring it right up.

Notes:
    Met: 8.17.09
    Started Dating: 8.20.09
    First Met: 10.2.10
    Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Originally posted by monkeynbunny View Post
      I feel so unimportant to you anymore. I know you love me but I don't feel like your "in love" with me anymore, even though you say you are. Actions tell a different story. It feels like you stay because you feel like you have to not because you want to. Partly because all I've done for us to be together and partly because you think I'll break if you leave.
      ^ Basically this

Comment

I don't know how to tell him my best friend is my EX ..... just cause I'm not sure how really react ~ he knows we stayed friends & that we still talk & that the kids all still get along & see each other alot but I've never told my SO that I still think of the EX as my best friend

Comment

Originally posted by monkeynbunny View Post
          ditto.

Although I told him but he was so busy with everything else that at some point I became something he had not time to "deal with"

Comment

I know you've been really busy lately, but I've seen you like once in the last week. It feels like you don't make time for me like you used to. You only work a few hours a week, yet you're hardly ever home anymore. What's it gonna be like when you start college in the fall and get a second job?? Will I ever get to see you?

Comment

We were there for each other and had an amazing love.. until we didn't.

Comment

I feel like your losing interest in me. I know you love me and always will but you never say it anymore or show any affection for me. You say its cause your busy with work and figuring out school for the fall and that's fine for now, I hope things can go back to how they were even if we only Skype or call once a week. Its been a month since we've skyped and over a week since we talked on the phone. Talking to you always makes my day better! I can't wait to see you again!

Comment

Welcome to our home.

Waiting and waiting, but I the day I can say those words to her will be a great one.

Comment

things i cant say to you... hmm like the fact that i know that it is the 5th tomorrow? and that is the day your dad died (5th feb, bt u know). i want to talk to you about how i feel, but always feel so bad about bringing it up. we talked for the first time about that day jst a couple weeks back.
                    i jst want to cry infront of you, show u the diary of everything i felt and be done with it. and i wish youd do the same.

Comment

How can you say I don't know pain. I've felt just the same amount of pain as you. The only difference is the source of the pain. Both of our lives have been hard but that doesn't mean that you have to throw things back in my face.

Comment

I wish you would stop blocking your feelings for me just because you're afraid to get hurt again. Don't be afraid to love me...

Comment

Working...
                        X