Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That moment you realize just how glad you are its over!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That moment you realize just how glad you are its over!!!

I just thought I would share this lovely tale. Wes and I have been broken up since February, both of us are in our own respective CD relationships now. We both talk from time to time via text, occasional phone call. Its a good place to be for us.

But! His birthday was yesterday and much like on mine when he texted me Happy Birthday I did the same. Now on my birthday, I spent it out with my new bf (Charles) and my friends getting completely plastered. He did the same, except I DID NOT DRUNK TEXT HIM! He Did!

He sent me one of those "your ecards " people have been posting on facebook and it says "These pills make you stop being a crazy b*tch. You should take one". I played it off at first, loled but then he said again I was a crazy chooch, then asked me how many times i've gone batsh*t on my current bf. Like a hundred?

At this point I got angry called him a jerk and told him me n Charles don't fight at all and stopped talking to him. God i'm pissed about this, he was the one who convinced me I needed antidepressants when I sure as heck do not. Its pretty apparent that my depression and my feeling of worthlessness was derived from his crappy behavior towards me at the end of our relationship! He had no damn right to call me a crazy B*tch joking or not, being drunk is no excuse. I mean I don't send him texts telling him he's a emotionless piece of crap do I? *End Vent*

On another note Charles told me that i'm a little crazy but he wouldn't have me any other way...take that ex bf!!! lol!!
    "You want for myself
    You get me like no one else
    I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
    Even in the darkest part of me
    I am beautiful with you
    Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
    You're here with me
    Just show me this and I'll believe
    I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Originally posted by rubydissolution View Post
    On another note Charles told me that i'm a little crazy but he wouldn't have me any other way...take that ex bf!!! lol!!
    Congrats on finding someone who appreciates the real you!

I saw this picture, and I don't drink, but I've definitely felt this way about my ex!!!
    It is SUCH a relief to finally realize that you can look back on a relationship rationally and be so glad it is over, no matter what you went through!

Comment

Now that is a pic I sure can identify with!

Comment

That's an awesome pic! Sometimes I think I was drunk the whole time lol!!
        "You want for myself
        You get me like no one else
        I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
        Even in the darkest part of me
        I am beautiful with you
        Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
        You're here with me
        Just show me this and I'll believe
        I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

Everyone is a little crazy in their own ways. Some more than most

Comment

I'm a Crazy B*tch & proud of it

Comment

I was in a similar situtation as you with my ex bf. he made me believe I was a emotional unstable person. He had me believing in everything i didn't believed in before meeting him. It was just all a mess!!

Fast forward to few months after our breakup I'm becoming my old self again and found a man who likes everything about me, even my flaws.

Ex boyfriends are horrible!!

I 2nd your comment! TAKE THAT! And I'm glad you found someone who adores you

Comment

Well just be thankful you are away from THAT! Congrats on your lucky escape and finding someone who appreciates you!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well I realized he was a workaholic and wasn't making any time (only excuses) for me so honestly, I could've ended up married with kids and miserable.

I am pissed off and hurt because when we were CD it was perfect but looking back he always made comments about missing work (which made me feel guilty for spending time with him sometimes, like he can't just enjoy and relax). Actions always speak louder than words. If you have time to update your FB and such, you can damn well make time for a 5 minute phone call for your hysteric then gf.

Hopefully I will find my true one like you guys, that will love me good and bad.
                  Last edited by Jessipoo; July 10, 2012, 11:26 PM.

Comment

I had to reply, because I can completely relate! I love that picture! LOL! My ex was also a giant jerk in many ways, and also had me convinced that I was "emotionally unstable." Funny how once I got away from that turd, my emotions started to stabilize and I realized that I was reacting in a normal way to a stressful and emotionally-draining situation. Sure, when I was with him, I WAS emotionally unstable, because he treated me like crap! Who doesn't cry when someone is constantly belittling them and making them feel 2 inches tall? I was supposed to tolerate his emotional abuse with a smile, I guess. An "ideal partner" for him is someone who would take his crap with a smile and never expect him to stop being a jerk. On top of that, they would never ask for anything like affection, paying his half of the bills and rent, or basic decency of any kind. The ex had me constantly stressed out about everything because he was the unstable one and I had to hold everything together. And I did fight with this ex a lot because we just didn't get along...we were just too different to be compatible. And did I mention he was a grade A JERK? LOL! In all seriousness, though, he did stress me out a lot, and I was often the one expected to hold everything together (in the relationship itself and the household - he had problems holding a job and problems with alcohol abuse). I think anyone would crumble under that kind of pressure. It wasn't a partnership. It was him leeching from me, never giving anything back, and criticizing me constantly to boot. I was never good enough even though I was the "giver" and he the "taker." Once I finally woke up and realized I had to get away, and also realized I had NO feelings left for him at all other than always feeling anxious and stressed out, I left, and it was the most liberating thing in the world. I started to become "my old self" again as well, and to feel less stress and everything.

It wasn't long after I escaped the ex that I met my true love who treats me so well and loves and appreciates me just the way I am! He takes me as I am, and even if I'm stressed or grumpy about something, never accuses me of being "crazy" or "unstable." He never tells me anything negative about myself. We don't fight, we just talk about things. We're always able to compromise to make us both happy. We respect each other. He shows me he loves me every day, and I find myself falling in love with him every day. He was amazing through the distance, always communicating with me, and continues to be amazing in CD. Every day I thank the Universe that I met him!

My ex wanted to be "friends" with me, but I found that like Ruby, that it wasn't nice to have any correspondence. In my case, he was always trying to one-up me, even if he was trying to pretend he was happy for me. I unfriended him on fakebook and blocked his email (he moved out of state and I changed phones so he can't find me via phone). I'm glad I did it, as my life is better without any toxic people in it.
                    Last edited by SquishyLove; July 11, 2012, 08:23 AM.

Comment

I can relate. Well done for being at that point where you can firmly and happily say "I'm so glad that is done".

And everyones a little crazy - its just about finding the person whos crazy matches up with yours

And as for that picture that dglynn77 posted - for me its "I should've been drunk for that entire relationship" (I gave up drinking for him as he was in AA)
                      Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Working...
                      X