No announcement yet.

New picture thread! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a recent one at our engagement photoshoot. It was HOT, HUMID and ANT FILLED! Horrible experience but we were troopers anyway.

Met: November 19, 2010
    Tim came to Texas: April 27, 2011
    Made it official: April 29, 2011
    Lori went to England: September 21, 2011
    Mini trip to Paris: September 22, 2011
    Tim popped the question: September 22, 2011
    K-1 Visa approved!: May 21, 2012
    Closed the distance!: July 26, 2012
    Got married: September 22, 2012

Comment

His friends snuck up on us at the bar with a camera... I love this one.

Comment

Originally posted by AliDance View Post
        floridaellen - aw, so cute! & I love your white dress
        Thank you!

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
        Floridaellen, your SO kinda looks like mine. It's spooky
        Maybe he leads a double life in Finland? Ahh! Haha jk :P Maybe they are doppelgangers! That would be so cool haha

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
        Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
        Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
        Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
        Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I should have gone to bed an hour ago but couldn't stop looking at these adorable pictures...seriously, you are all so cute together, so fun to see!

Here we are...it worked when I tested it, so I hope you can see!

My son took the picture, we are in Miami.

Comment

We didn't take very many when he was here, I was too insecure about my looks and hated the way they came out so most we DID take we deleted. I regret it now, but it is what it is. However we have a few. This one was taken in Rockefeller Center above the skating rink

and these two were taken right before Halloween after I got my fangs, we had a blast playing around!

Comment

Originally posted by floridaellen View Post
              pretty ll vacant - Such adorable photos! You're really pretty!.
              Awww, thank you! So are you and I lovvvve your dress, looks like something I'd wear myself.

Comment

Hey everyone! Here's the most recent picture of me and my SO and yes we are in costumes...haha. I handmade Rapunzel & Eugene (Flynn Rider) from Tangled for an event we went to here in California.

This is also us meeting a little girl there dressed as Rapunzel!!!

And here's what we looked like after, him totally exhausted and me being silly and hyper!

And this photo is older but here's our Senior Prom picture taken with my ipod XD:

Comment

Aw such beautiful pictures! My SO and I aren't too great about taking pictures when we are together. We always say we will but then forget all about it lol. I enjoy every minute with him though and I'll try to get some pictures to post up here next time we see each other =3.

Comment

Those photos are too precious!
                    Made it official: 12-01-10
                    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
                    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ll vacant View Post
                      Awww, thank you! So are you and I lovvvve your dress, looks like something I'd wear myself.
                      Thank you! It's new so I'm glad everyone likes it

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                      Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                      Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                      Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                      Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by reeseismypiece View Post
                        Hey everyone! Here's the most recent picture of me and my SO and yes we are in costumes...haha. I handmade Rapunzel & Eugene (Flynn Rider) from Tangled for an event we went to here in California.
                        The costumes are awesome!!!!!! You two really look like Rapunzel and Flynn!!
                        Wow! I'm really fascinated!! I wish I could do that myself!!

Comment

AWW! I love looking at all these pictures. it's sweet seeing you all look so inlove.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilly9886 View Post
                            The costumes are awesome!!!!!! You two really look like Rapunzel and Flynn!!
                            Wow! I'm really fascinated!! I wish I could do that myself!!
                            Thank you so much!!! I worked from start of July to end of August on them and it took quite a bit of effort and money to do! We get that a lot lol. Can't wait till the day we get to visit Disneyland for Halloween and wear these. ;D Just takes a lot of time and ALOT of patience, believe it or not but before this summer I didn't know how to sew diddly squat! (Except handsewing holes in clothes but that's different)

Comment

Originally posted by reeseismypiece View Post
                              Thank you so much!!! I worked from start of July to end of August on them and it took quite a bit of effort and money to do! We get that a lot lol. Can't wait till the day we get to visit Disneyland for Halloween and wear these. ;D Just takes a lot of time and ALOT of patience, believe it or not but before this summer I didn't know how to sew diddly squat! (Except handsewing holes in clothes but that's different)
                              I've read a few articles about people dressing up at Disney land and being refused entry due to dressing up, this is one I found and there was also another one about a Mom and daughter. Costumes are sweet! Disney might not like it! lol
                              https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-dreams.html

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
                                I've read a few articles about people dressing up at Disney land and being refused entry due to dressing up, this is one I found and there was also another one about a Mom and daughter. Costumes are sweet! Disney might not like it! lol
                                https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-dreams.html
                                Haha yes believe me I know all about it. Once I made the skirt I went on our annual Disney trip in August with my family and met Rapunzel wearing it, the Disney staff only gave me compliments and allowed me to wear it all throughout the park, but that was just a part of it. However, every year Disney celebrates Mickey's Not-So-Scary-Halloween/Mickey's Halloween Party where Disney park guests are allowed to wear costumes & trick or treat! There is also a costume contest I believe...but I could be wrong I've never been on Halloween! But I know that they do it on Halloween so I'm determined to take my SO there then!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7v0P-aW_gY > People being allowed to wear costumes like Captain America, Princess Peach, & Pirates.
                                Last edited by reeseismypiece; September 10, 2012, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X