New picture thread! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another favorite engagement photo-

So many changes in the last three and a half years (the day we became a couple)-

Comment

Yay I can finally show photos!

Untitled by Trisha F. Photography, on Flickr

Made it official: 12-01-10
      First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
      Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

This was the last picture from a week ago. The only one I could get him to take with me because he hates taking pictures.

Comment

this was taken February 17th when I had to leave her :'(

Comment

Originally posted by blankita719 View Post
            This was the last picture from a week ago. The only one I could get him to take with me because he hates taking pictures.
            I have the same issue. He always hides from my camera. >_<;

You guys look really happy though and this pic makes me smile because of it. XD
            "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
            This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
            Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

First is from October, next ones from February <3

Comment

You and your SO are a sexy couple libelle!
                Last edited by Tooki; April 20, 2013, 06:23 AM.

Comment

haha, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tooki View Post
                    You are a sexy couple libelle!
                    Thanks, I tell her that all the time too.

Comment

Dammit you beat my edit.

I can't blame you Jarner, I tell my GF the same thing

Comment

Only just seen this thread so here's some of me and Scott:

This is the first photo of the two of us. We met while I was in the USA visiting an online friend - I'd taken my best friend with me - and I met Scott because he worked at the video store where we went to rent movies ALOT! This was taken on what was supposed to be out last day. I didn't know I would ever see him again, and hadn't swapped email address or anything at that point. Thankfully, life intervened.

I stopped breathing as the plane taxied down to take off, and was rushed off the plane and into hospital, where I was finally allowed to go back to the airport and contact the friend I had been staying with. We ended up staying an extra two weeks and this time I got to swap emails with Scott and he came out to dinner with us on the last night. He'd been at home when we arrived, but my friend, seeing how "twitterpated" I was had asked one of his colleagues to call him. He came and surprised me!

EIGHT years later after we'd lost touch, he found me through my book website and he came to the UK for the first time. This is the first picture I took of him when I went to meet him at the airport.

And this picture of us together, one of my favourites, was taken on our last day together before he went to Denmark, then back to the US. I was smitten and we were in an LDR by then

Eighteen months later, he returned, practically ten years to the day we first met, and we took him to Cheapstow Castle and got this photo taken

And my best friend, B took this one from the highest point in the castle!

While he was over, we went shooting with my Dad (clay pigeon shooting) and we got this one taken, whilst we had a cuppa.

We also had this one taken the same day, and it's my favourite of the two of us together

And that's all I have for the moment...hopefully some more soon when he comes on his visa and it's CD! Loved looking at your photos, going to have a look at more of them now!
                        Joey & Scott
                        Met: April 2002
                        Lost Contact: August 2002
                        Reconnected: April 2010
                        Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

This is an old picture from before we were dating! We went to prom together in June 2010.

This one was taken in May 2012 after I cut most of my hair off.

Christmas Eve 2012 at my house <3

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I gotta agree with m SO. You guys do look sexy together, Libelle! haha

Comment

awww, thank you ^_^

Comment

Ha funny jess_mp! I went to high school there! Even before I read the lines under it I recognized it

Anyway, I think I only have 3 or 4 pictures with my SO :P

This one is of his first visit to me, we went to Amsterdam.

Hehe, this one is definitely not the most charming one, but I love it, since it was such a great day with so many goofy moments!

Comment

Working...
                                X