No announcement yet.

New picture thread! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You and your SO are another sexy couple Charly!

Comment

Re:

So many cute couples!

Me & my bf - two weeks to go until I see him again since I left early January so the countdown is on LOL

~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Shaunna, you two look so cute together!
        Joey & Scott
        Met: April 2002
        Lost Contact: August 2002
        Reconnected: April 2010
        Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Tooki View Post
          You and your SO are another sexy couple Charly!
          Yeah, so much gorgeousness between her and Libelle's pictures almost made my computer freeze.

The other pictures are great, too
          I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Yes of course! You other couples are lovely too!

Comment

Comment

LFAD has cute couples <3

Comment

From our Disney engagement trip! I love this photo - the professional photographers at Disney took it (and I bought it don't worry) so I think we look nice!

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                  Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                  Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                  Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                  Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by floridaellen View Post

From our Disney engagement trip! I love this photo - the professional photographers at Disney took it (and I bought it don't worry) so I think we look nice!
                    YOu look sooooo good.. Lovely pic

Comment

all your pics guys made me smile really all of them are lovely and have beautiful people

Comment

These are a couple of our save the date photos from January before he went back home <3

"I love the stars and the moon because I know that I'm always sitting under the exact same ones as you"

Comment

these photos are awesome!!

rawrimolivia: I like the way the photos are set up... lovely set, really.

charly: your SO looks really swedish haha. also.. he looks like he could be in a magazine you make a beautiful pair.

joeybug: is it just me, or is your SO turning into George R R Martin? I think it's the way his beard grew or the way it looks that reminds me a bit of Martin. You two look really nice together too

kelbug: i like the dress and I think you look great in it. Really nice photo

Irina_Linn: nice photos you two seem like fun people

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBug View Post
                            Shaunna, you two look so cute together!
                            Thanks JoeyBug

I agree with SeeRat, LFAD def has cute couples, everyone looks so in love!
                            ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Originally posted by SeeRat View Post
                              YOu look sooooo good.. Lovely pic
                              Thank you!! I bought three. Debating buying one more - they expire on Tuesday!

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                              Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                              Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                              Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                              Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by summerkid View Post
                                these photos are awesome!!

rawrimolivia: I like the way the photos are set up... lovely set, really.

Thank you so much! We had fun (:
                                "I love the stars and the moon because I know that I'm always sitting under the exact same ones as you"

Comment

Working...
                                X