No announcement yet.

New picture thread! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny, Al lot of you couples look alike. I know as you get older you tend to look like each other but most of you look like identical couples haha!

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
      This is just a photo of both of us by ourselves until we meet.

Comment

Originally posted by summerkid View Post
        joeybug: is it just me, or is your SO turning into George R R Martin? I think it's the way his beard grew or the way it looks that reminds me a bit of Martin. You two look really nice together too
        I have no idea who George R R Martin is LOL! Thanks
        Joey & Scott
        Met: April 2002
        Lost Contact: August 2002
        Reconnected: April 2010
        Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

This is us, excuse no make up and and unbrushed hair (mine, not him! )

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBug View Post
            Originally posted by JoeyBug View Post
            He's the guy who wrote a song of Ice and Fire series ( game of thrones). He's a very good writer and I love the Ice and Fire series, even though I am not usually into fantasy. Your SO doesn't actually look like him, but the progression from no beard no glasses towards sailor's scruffy beard and the glasses just gave me the impression he's turning into a George R R Martin type character + he did work in a bookstore no?

Comment

Originally posted by kattermole View Post
              This is us, excuse no make up and and unbrushed hair (mine, not him! )

Yes... excuse yourself. How dare you show your face on a public forum without makeup! cute photo though ...even despite such massive lack of respect for us who have to look at your un-covered face :P

Comment

I'll make more of an effort next time, I promise!!!

Comment

Originally posted by floridaellen View Post
                  Thank you!! I bought three. Debating buying one more - they expire on Tuesday!
                  Show tht pic too when u buy it :P

Comment

Originally posted by katiecat08 View Post
                    It's funny, Al lot of you couples look alike. I know as you get older you tend to look like each other but most of you look like identical couples haha!
                    I agree. I felt this too :P

Comment

Originally posted by SeeRat View Post
                      Show tht pic too when u buy it :P
                      I put them all up in a blog post! Just add me and you'll be able to see it - it's restricted to just contacts.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                      Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                      Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                      Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                      Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

My SO and I during the wedding we met at, before we were in a relationship. Probably one of my top favourite photos of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Catface View Post

My SO and I during the wedding we met at, before we were in a relationship. Probably one of my top favourite photos of us.
                          Whoa! i did not expect you to look like that haha.. i think part of me thought you looked just like your avatar Anyways, you guys look great

Comment

Give me a few weeks and I'll be meeting.him for the first time!!!

Comment

From our latest trip to Budapest this month

Comment

Great pic. But I noticed that it's always him who takes the pictures, Milaya. Try it yourself sometimes
                                I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Working...
                                X