New picture thread! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dizzyupthemeg View Post
    Zapookie, you two look amazing together. I'm also slightly in love with your hair color.
    daww thank you very much! my hair colour changes often. I dye it using rubine directions hair dye. Its a dark purple but changes/fades to a red. I only have to dye it every 3 months or so.

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
      Amen to that! In fact, just go ahead and open up a new thread "My hot Argentinian Boyfriend"
      LOL
      But would have to agree like the rest

Comment

Originally posted by SJ22 View Post
        Post a picture for a bump
        We don't take pictures because he doesn't like to.
        Happy to see the thread running again though!

Comment

Originally posted by miss_jaclynrae View Post
          Haha so many cute couples!

We have tons of selfies together, I definitely have some favorites. My Avatar is one of them! Here is one right before we went skydiving together. It always makes me giggle.

Monterey trip.

My mom and us.

Just kidding THIS one is my favorite. :lmao:
          OMG you guys are awesome xD good looking too! Would you be mad if I told you your SO reminds me of David Draiman? XD

Comment

miss_jaclynrae, ya'll are adorable...and can I please have your hair? lmao.

Comment

Haha you guys xD I'm pretty sure he'd say thanks (or be embarassed) if I told him what you've been saying Every single couple on here fit so well together, I think LDR-couples have a tendency to just look super-awesome

I thought I had posted a lot of pictures of us in this thread but after looking through every single page I realized I haven't! So here's some more Even though we've been together for over 2 years now, there aren't a lot of pictures of us together. Huh. I have to change this!

We went camping with my dad and younger sister last summer, and canoed up the many lakes being connected for hours before reaching a good spot. Had a blast and it was one of my favourite camping trips ever. We had baked pie-crusts that we brought with us, and a can of whipped cream, and spent the entire afternoon picking fresh blueberries and assembling them and the cream into the pie-crusts for awesome snacks And then, of course, we spent a lot of time fishing

And us being excited at the airport before going to Rome together! Our first trip alone without anyone else, and it was great

Met online: February 2011
              Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by kikidee View Post
                OMG you guys are awesome xD good looking too! Would you be mad if I told you your SO reminds me of David Draiman? XD
                NOT AT ALL! I think that man is HOT! We have a LOT of fun together, and believe it or not, many of the pictures were his idea... including the mud masks

Originally posted by RachelAnne View Post
                miss_jaclynrae, ya'll are adorable...and can I please have your hair? lmao.
                Please take it! It gets so crazy wild! :lol Thanks btw

Not at

Comment

Originally posted by Alle1770 View Post

You guys are so flippen cute.

Comment

Originally posted by miss_jaclynrae View Post
                    NOT AT ALL! I think that man is HOT! We have a LOT of fun together, and believe it or not, many of the pictures were his idea... including the mud masks
                    Same here, he's super hot! That's awesome, humor is one of the best things in a relationship to me! xD

Comment

Alle, I think my SO has a man-crush on your SO, too.
                      I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Alle, what a good-looking couple you two are !

miss_jaclynrae, love your pics. Looks like you have a lot of fun together. Such a lovely couple

Comment

tsk tsk.. Too bad I have to wait for a year or so before our 1st picture together

Comment

Pretending for a real kiss

He will hate me! But I think this is cute! hahaha

And this me.. with those big eye bags coz of too much computer and less sleep

And my handsome SO

Comment

thats cute too
                              "If you say you can't, you just don't want to"

Comment

Really couldn't help myself, just had to share one of my favourite photos of the two of us. I love it!

Comment

Working...
                                X