Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is just over a year since...

we saw eachother

Me and my SO met eachother last year in April when I went to Canada to improve my English..well actually we met when we were 16 and on our holliday with our parents..but had no actual contact..however in those 4 months I was there we fell in love and he promissed to visit me this year in Europe.

So I went back and had one of the hardest time in my life. Although I was around my family and friends and "busy" with school, I cried every night and there was really nothing that made me happy. I never thought that I could miss somebody so much. And it got worse when I by purpose found out that he had an account on a dating site. We had a big discussion and were close to a break up..but we talked things out and none of us wanted this what we had to end.. Then there were also happy moments and events like christmas and so on that we couldn't spent together,but through communication we made it possible. And then he told me he won't be able to come to Europe this year because of his new job, which made me confused,sad and angry at the same time. And after another long talk I told him that we either see eachother this year or I can't promise him that I can go on like this for another year..and he didn't want that too, so we decided that I will visit him and I bought my very expensive tickets.. In addition to all the problems we had, my dad was against our relationship and let me had many arguements with him. Don't forget the stress in school with exams.. lonely nights, heartache, tears,seeing other happy couples, seeing pictures of him on facebook with other girls.and lot more..
    but in the end we made it through the year.. me made it through all the difficulties and negative vibes..

I will see him again in two weeks and stay together with him for 7 weeks
    I just wanted to give those couples hope that are in the same situation as I've been. I want you to know that fighting for what you want will always be worth it, no matter what you've been through, cause those experiences will only make you,your love and bound stronger!

Moreover I want to thank this forum and all you guys for the advices and help through this hard year! Keep fighting and never give up <3
Working...
X