Seems everyhing change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems everyhing change

We have been in argument since last week and now our relations tend to numb. I feel awkward whenever we speak over the phone since we often argue. Some more my trust to her not as before.
    I do wanna speak with her, call her, texting her but i fear that she will not comfortable with it. I know that she's have been so upset lately because she saw some of my Bad friends use to send me email and ask hang out, some more there's a girl who use to send me email. The girl is insisted to meet me at my house. People said, her face look alike as my SO.
    My SO been so busy lately with her project and perhaps she doesn't have a time for me as before. We use to online phone and chat during our working hours time.
    Things has been change. This is what i feel now.
    IDK how to go about it. What should i do? Should i keep texting her like we use to? or call her? or just let this thing go off ....
    Your input , advise are really appreciate....

What are you two arguing about?

If this is bothering you, I think you should tell her so she's at least made aware that you don't like where you think the relationship is going and maybe she can point out why or offer a solution. It sounds like maybe she is jealous of this other girl who supposedly looks like her, which is understandable. You can't be responsible for what your friends say, but it can still hurt her and she may think you agree with them. In general there seems to be a lack of communication as far as certain issues. Find out what's bothering her, tell her what's bothering you. Work on the solution together.

Comment

Most of the time we argue bout the girl who has similar face same as her. Because the girl keep insisting wanna go to my house. Whereby that house is belong to me and her. I mean we have been plan to stay there after we together. So she doesn't want this girl come to that house. I know this is bothering her a lot.
      I have been asking her, even today but she didn't tell me anything. IDK how to make things better.

Comment

Most of the time we argue bout the girl who has similar face same as her. Because the girl keep insisting wanna go to my house. Whereby that house is belong to me and her. I mean we have been plan to stay there after we together. So she doesn't want this girl come to that house. I know this is bothering her a lot.
        I have been asking her, even today but she didn't tell me anything. IDK how to make things better.

Comment

Working...
        X