Youtube Airport Meetings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youtube Airport Meetings?

I have just spent the last couple of hours youtubing airport meetings and I am in floods of tears, happy ones-ish, but they mostly made me smile and now more slightly nervous of meeting my baby after all this time.

I was just wondering have any of you guys done that (or am I UBER sad haha), and are any of the videos on you tube of you and your SO? x

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
    Second visit scheduled May 2013
    Ended relationship August 2013

I think we'll be making a youtube video of our meeting in a few days... I'm really nervous and excited. :x
    Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
    Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
    Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Oh exciting I'll bet you are, I'm super excited already and got 3 weeks and six days to go, cant imagine how I'll be on the day. Let us know if you upload it and I'll have a look Enjoy lady. Is this your first meeting? Are you going there or him to you? x

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

Comment

I never even thought to film our first meeting. It would have been a good idea. Our first meeting was kind of strange though. My mom and his brother were there. Everyone was shaking hands and I went to go shake his hand (yeah I know I'm weird :P but I felt awkward hugging him or kissing him in front of my mother because he was my first boyfriend and I was super sheltered and I was also nervous) and he Pulled me in for a hug. It was cute but somewhat awkward. LOL. Anyways now that you mention it I probably will go look up youtube videos of first meetings. :P Goodluck to both of you on meeting you SOs for the first time! Have fun! (:

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sanney4709 View Post
          Goodluck to both of you on meeting you SOs for the first time! Have fun! (:
          Thank you

Comment

Hmm, that's like when I get back! I'm going to him, and we're meeting for the first time. We tried really hard to get him a visa to come here, but he got denied both times he tried, so now our only option is me going to him. My parents (mostly my mom, who is fairly traditional in her values) were not thrilled. :P

ETA: Thank you!
            Last edited by kittyo9; July 27, 2012, 05:23 PM.
            Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
            Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
            Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Hey I'm 35 years old, my dad KNOWS him and his family, and still gave me the whole your travelling half way round the world and do i know what im doing speech lol. Hope you have a blast hunni, i'll look forward to reading about your meet when you get back, and of course watching your youtube vid xx

Comment

Nope never thought about recording our meetings. I think our meetings would be a bit boring to watch lol. We dont hug or kiss or anything. We tend to wait till we're in the car. I just kinda wave at him and he takes my bags and hands me a drink and we walk to his car lol

Comment

Oh no, we're both way too camera shy to consider doing anything like this I think you should go for it though if you're comfortable with the idea - don't forget to post a link to the upload if you do!

Comment

Good idea, but she doesn't want her sister there (to film) at all. But I'll see if she is willing to film something.

Comment

LOL mine is on there, it's gotten popular now but everyone calls it AWKWARD every time they watch it. frustrating
                      "I love the stars and the moon because I know that I'm always sitting under the exact same ones as you"

Comment

Oh I'm not that brave or photogenic to be videoing it lol, I will however post some pics of my meeting for you guys to have a nosey x

Comment

How exciting!! I made a very embarassing show at the airport when I met my SO... I ran to him and we hugged, my legs went all jelly-ish with the excitement... but then he slipped and we both fell to the ground in a quite funny way :P Many people laughed! (and my neck got hurt and I could not lift my head on my own for 3 days) He said the kiss we had on the floor was one of the best he's ever had, but I'm just glad that this tremendous fall we had is not recorded! haha

Airport meetings are so romantic!

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora View Post
                            I ran to him and we hugged, my legs went all jelly-ish with the excitement... but then he slipped and we both fell to the ground in a quite funny way :P Many people laughed! !
                            Aw bless you, sorry but this made me chuckle, not to be rude or insensitive. Yeah thats the bit Im looking forward to most, our long awaited smooch

Comment

Originally posted by Adora View Post
                              Aw bless you, sorry but this made me chuckle, not to be rude or insensitive. Yeah thats the bit Im looking forward to most, our long awaited smooch
                              Don't worry! I would've laughed hysterically if I had seen myself in that situation. Airport meetings are beautiful! (and in my case, they are also painful! Love hurts...)

Comment

Working...
                              X