Woke up to a Sweet E-mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woke up to a Sweet E-mail

This morning when my Gmail Inbox loaded I found an e-mail from my boyfriend titled,"Random Lyrics" and inside was the lyrics to a song called,"The Sound of Missing You" It was really sweet and I teared up a bit reading the lyrics and at the end of it he said," Love and miss you baby. I can't wait till I can finally hold you in my arms." He's just the sweetest.. I don't know what I would do without him. :o)

Aww that's so sweet! It's always lovely to start the day with pretty messages, specially if they comr from those we love

Comment

It's always lovely to get random emails/letters. They mean a lot to me too

Comment

that's so sweet i agree with others, getting randoms really makes ones day.

Comment

Aww, I loved getting cute emails like that when we were LD They really brighten up your day, don't they..

Comment

Awww that's sweet. (: I love getting sweet texts from my SO first thing in the morning. It's a good start to the day!

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Working...
            X