Cute things?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cute things?

What are some cute things you do with your SO while they're away. Like me and my girlfriend say "I love yew" because one night I was exhausted and we were talking and I said it all weird like that haha. Or like how her and I can playfully argue for hours over texts who loves the other more or who is cuter lol.

Hahaha I love these types of things.

We tell each other jokes or puns. He'll tell me jokes he translates himself from his Russian social networking site -- he'll tell me via text or call me.

Sometimes, istead of saying we love each other, we say we waffle each other, or loffle. He calls me the best waffle in the world.
    "If you get hungry enough, they say, you start eating your own heart"

Comment

due to our shift difference ( she works nights, I work days ) we often find ourselves texting / phoning right as we wake up. I love hearing her sleepy voice first thing in the morning when I wake her up, she have a very cute yawn I also love hearing her voice when I wake up, feels very intimate to have her 'with me' as Im laying in bed . and its just about the best way to start the day. The other thing is , we love our emoticons when texting, she can say the cutest things with just images. I located a cat emote that I use for her too ( Shes my sexy cougar afterall )

-Trepis

Comment

Working...
      X