Collected my flight tickets today :) however details wrong on my ESTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collected my flight tickets today :) however details wrong on my ESTA

Wee update for you guys, I picked up my tickets today to go see my Ray 3 weeks today and I'll be in his arms at last. Super super excited. But when I checked my documents it says on my ESTA form that I am flying with United Airlines and not USAirways. I'm going into the travel agent on Monday to get my cash changed etc so I will speak to them about it. Does anyone know if i'll have to do another one or if its easily changed? x

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
    Second visit scheduled May 2013
    Ended relationship August 2013

arent the two now 1 airline? I think the last time I flew it was like that. I would question it, but dont panic
    everything happens for a reason. We may never find out what that reason is/was, but there is a reason.

Comment

You can update your carrier info online, here's the FAQ --> https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/WebHel...elp_1.htm#UTA1

Here's the ESTA site -->https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/

It doesn't say you have to pay to correct/update your info, but I guess you'll find out for sure
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Adora.... I go online and update mine everytime i fly (it lasts for years).... I change airlines address everything. Its easy and there is no cost

Comment

Originally posted by Katrina View Post
          Adora.... I go online and update mine everytime i fly (it lasts for years).... I change airlines address everything. Its easy and there is no cost
          Just to clarify for anyone else wondering about this, your ESTA is good for two years, unless you renew your passport, in which case you have to re-do your ESTA too.
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Don't leave it last min either. At least 72 hours prior to make sure it's updated before you arrive.

Comment

Yeah I'll get onto that thanks for the advice folks............................................. Jango I'm kinda blaming you lol after our conversation were I didnt even realise I'd had it lol.
              Katrina, hope you had a good time with your fella mrs xx

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

Comment

@Jango...................I've read through everything twice making super sure I mean haha

Comment

Yay on getting your tickets! ESTA flight details are a breeze to change on their website (sorry, answering from my phone, will link tonight). You just need your passport number, authorisation number and date of birth to acess your ESTA form. Look at the initials written before your flight number, that's the carrier's name you should enter.
                  Good luck
                  Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                  And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                  ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Working...
                  X