This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR. <3 <3

Are you happy that LONG DISTANCE RELTIONSHIPS are surviving alot && lasting for years?
    Whats youre opinion about LDR <3

I think we're all obviously happy about that, especially since most of us have been dating our SOs for more than a year. I would hope nobody would be unhappy about that.

Comment

I'd like to think it would be obvious that everyone here would be happy about that. Nobody wants their relationship to fail.

Comment

Well.. This is my experience.

We were dating for 7 months and it was so hard!!! I used to cry a lot because I started missing him SO MUCH! We broke up because of the distance for 3 month. That was worse!!! Now that I discovered what it feels to be without his calls and text messages, I'm super happy with just calls and text messages, and every time I feel sad I just think about those days trying to move on.

Comment

I think everyone on here is happy about that because we all have been in ldr at one point. It gives us hope that our relationship will last.

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

I think it's amazing that LDR's can and do last but I hate them. I mean we must all be crazy to endure all this...all this loneliness, heartache, and longing. If it wasn't for my SO I would never be doing this especially for this long with another 2 years to go.

Notes:
            Met: 8.17.09
            Started Dating: 8.20.09
            First Met: 10.2.10
            Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

I think obviously most of us are not exactly "enjoying" the distance, but are putting in the time and effort because we love that person. We all want to be with our SO but due to whatever reasons can't be with them right now. As far as them lasting for years, again, it is what it is. You have to decide for yourself if the person is worth the wait or not.

Comment

Distance isn't something I actively sought out but I must admit it has been better than a lot of CDRs I've had.

Comment

Working...
                X